A newbie here :))

koraljka

Hello guys, I am a new here, I just want to say high to whole community. And I hope I will have an amazing fun and creative time here. By my profession I am a kindergarden teacher, I am comming from eastern europe and I am very creative and just trying to turn my hobby into my extra job.
All your advices for me how to start and warm greetings are welcomed.

Everyone have a nice day and wish you all a lot of a work 🙂 CHEERS!!!

Hello! I have been on here for a while, but not a lot of activity until the more recent, so I’m new too. However, I have had nothing but a bad experience! I place a few little gigs to try out to sell and got nothing but scam requests. I have had more problems trying to buy! I just wonder if I’m a scammer’s magnet, or if this place is full of unethical people! What has been your experience so far?

Welcome Anyaya and Koraljka, i wish you guys success on this site. Kkerans keeps your head up,things will get better just be cautious on the site, I have been hear for a long while but had problems with the photos i used for my services and then there was school so i kinda took a break. I recently started again and so far things have been looking up.

• 2 weeks later...

I started, made a 3 sales, and one of them was a weird person, but with another one I had a great expirence. You should know that people are different and we can t always be satissfied with everyone. Good luck in future 🙂

Archived