A not-so-grand entrance

Guest sunnysum

Welcome to Fiverr! Your skill-set is so unique. I am sure you will have a great time working on your orders.
I wish you the best!

Welcome, I needed some one to proof read what i wrote, than some one was doing to it for me(free). But i took it away after one hour as i was feeling ashamed as i was talking her time for free and did not realize that it going to take so long. So as soon i see you do proof reading i checked your portfolio.
Look it may be my thing or may some other people are doing the way i am doing. We check previous work you do have one pdf file in your image slider. But not the particular example like what the other person wrote and how you changed it or make better.
What i do if i like the gig i just click the favourite icon and than come back to it when ever i need it.
So please add example of your work in their as well. may be it will help.
wish you luck

Welcome, I needed some one to proof read what i wrote, than some one was doing to it for me(free). But i took it away after one hour as i was feeling ashamed as i was talking her time for free and did not realize that it going to take so long. So as soon i see you do proof reading i checked your portfolio.

Look it may be my thing or may some other people are doing the way i am doing. We check previous work you do have one pdf file in your image slider. But not the particular example like what the other person wrote and how you changed it or make better.

What i do if i like the gig i just click the favourite icon and than come back to it when ever i need it.

So please add example of your work in their as well. may be it will help.

wish you luck

Thank you so much for your input! This is exacrly the kind of advice I need to improve my chances of landing a project. Thank you for taking time to go through my gig.

Archived