Fiverr Forum

A Pick-me Upper Thread 🎉 - 'Cause feelin' Blue is not an option! 😎

So a friend of mine sent me these links. I’m still rollin’ on da floor. :rofl:

Be nice to be birds people, cos this could happen to you. :joy:

4 Likes

Man, those birdies are vicious! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LOL, tell me about it. I’ve been chased by :duck: :duck: :duck: before, well cos I had a loaf of :bread: in my hand. So, they wanted to snatch it away. :smiley:

1 Like

Wow. Extraordinarily demanding birds too! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I remind myself of this every day before I speak to anybody and get the chance to put my foot in it! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

It was one of the guidelines in my classroom. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. :heart:

It’s a great reminder to myself & others to be mindful of what we say to others. We as humans can easily hurt another human being feelings without realizing it. Words are powerful and they hurt! If you feel like you’ve said something hurtful, apologize it makes a world of difference. If the person wants to accept the apology - Great! If not, at least you’ve said your peace and can move on.

2 Likes

I remember seeing these vids on TV a while back and was reminded of them after seeing these geese.

1 Like

:oncoming_police_car::policeman: running away from :turkey:= PRICELESS!

LOLz these :turkey: are bold aren’t they?! :joy:

1 Like

:pineapple:

3 Likes

Recently some chillhop mixes have taken over to help boost my mood. First got into the music while doing a major room clean up and later used their Winter 2016 and Fall 2017 mix to power through some assignments.

3 Likes

I like this little diddy, and if you are in the mood this one goes on for 40 minutes. :laughing:

2 Likes

Nice chillaxin’ music while I get shit done. :ok_hand:t4:

Aww, that’s adorable! :heart_eyes:

I’m going to test this one out today.

I’ll call someone cuppy cake. :cake: :smile:

I usually say sweetie pie, honey bunch sometimes :jack_o_lantern: pumpkin. But never grum drop or snookums. :sweat_smile:

1 Like