A problem with a seller

mikeymoo188

I apologise if I am posting this message in the wrong forum category but I searched the forum and did not see anyone else experience the same issue.

I have had my first logo created by a Designer, and am very pleased with it.
But before final approval, I wanted to add a comment to just to say Thank you to the designer. But adding the comment kicked the design back for a further review and the Accept button is no longer available.

I apologised in another message and asked if the designer could provide the Accept button again.
Immediately after that I receive the message OOPS. THERE SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM WITH THE SELLER and the “Cancel Order” button appears.

I don’t want to cancel the order. I am happy with the design. What has happened to the designer and where or when can I download the full logo? (without the Fiverr logo), and my add-on order of some social media images. The user name is b*******

Thank you

Mod Note: Name edited

Hi there. You´ll have to edit the sellername from your post according to forum rules or your post will get flagged for moderation and hidden.

However, if you paste or type the seller´s name behind fiver.com/ in your browser, you´ll see “This page is no longer available.”
This means either the seller closed their account or Fiverr suspended/banned their account.
You should be refunded I think if you didn´t yet accept and got to download your order, check your Fiverr balance for a refund, if you can´t find any, send a ticket to Customer Support with the order number so they can look into it for you:
https://fiverr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

It does look as if the seller’s account doesn´t exist though, so you could also just use the “Cancel Order” button, but if you want to be sure, perhaps better contact support, in case of some bug.

Hi there. You´ll have to edit the sellername from your post according to forum rules or your post will get flagged for moderation and hidden.

However, if you paste or type the seller´s name behind fiver.com/ in your browser, you´ll see “This page is no longer available.”

This means either the seller closed their account or Fiverr suspended/banned their account.

You should be refunded I think if you didn´t yet accept and got to download your order, check your Fiverr balance for a refund, if you can´t find any, send a ticket to Customer Support with the order number so they can look into it for you:

https://fiverr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

It does look as if the seller’s account doesn´t exist though, so you could also just use the “Cancel Order” button, but if you want to be sure, perhaps better contact support, in case of some bug.

Thank you.

I could not see a support contact so assumed it was community support. 🙂

Problem is I like the logo.

Why would the person suddenly unsubscribe when they had just created my logo? That is why I thought it was a system error.

I will try to make an enquiry with support.

Thanks for your reply and your tip about username.

Archived