Fiverr Forum

A question about adding video

I am almost ready to start on working on my first introductory video. So, if I make a video which does not discuss the gig but introduces myself in general and add it to all my gigs, would that be ok?

I think they would want you to talk about your gig. And they may decline your video if you upload the exact same one to all your gigs.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@musiclover: I see… I won’t do it like this then!

@vedmak: yes that is a good suggestion, that is what I wanted to do in the first place (to have my video appear in my profile) but when I discovered this lack of feature I was lead here. Thank you, yes I will pm a link or maybe post it here for friends to see :slight_smile:

:wink:

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Hey! That’s a fun video! Only one thing though… I clicked your profile but it does not load automatically. I thought it would appear as soon as I go to your main page… Would that be possible? It does not have to play instantly, it just have to show up there with a play button…

Reply to @vedmak: It just shows her write-up and a link to her youtube video:

http://forum.fiverr.com/profile/84/oldbittygrandma

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Yes it does in youtube but I was thinking it might be really catchy if the video was in my Fiverr Profile. Yeah I agree we should really have this feature! (If it isn’t possible right now or maybe it is and I just don’t know how to do it?)

best practice is not to use the same video to other gigs… though you can have some tricks… check my 2 gigs… and you will understand :wink:

Reply to @fun2sh: Those are finely edited videos, and interesting gigs too! Yes that is a good way to make a fast video, actually show the stuff being sold and just small cuts of the author. Thanks for the tip and good luck!

Reply to @ oldbittygrandma: Indeed this would be very useful for that purpose. Also if you might have promos and sale deals you can make neat little commercials in your profile which you can update every season! :slight_smile: Is there a place where you can pitch ideas like these?

Reply to @viser1000: thanks for checking. its just a simple thing of knowing something and telling. I surely believe in that :slight_smile:

viser1000 said:

FileName
FileSize

Insert Image

Uploading...

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: I will later today, I will just finish up today’s jobs and write the crap out of that ticket! >:-D

Well normally I send messages of 2 to 3 lines, I just thought I go into a long explanation with examples, but I guess you guys are right ok I’ll make it short and sweet!