A question

Guest skhirimed

Guest skhirimed

hello i’m new on fiverr and i was seeing posts on this forum and everyone want to get his gigs collected (i did the same thing by the way 🙂

thnx 🙂

Guest skhirimed

hello oldbittygrandma thanx for answearing me 🙂 so i understand from this that the more i have collected gigs the more my gigs are exposed on that ‘filtered gigs by auto’?

They will not necessarily become more exposed on things like a general search that someone will perform. It is more then fact that if you have your GIG in loads of collection, then there’s more chance that people will notice your GIG when looking through someone elses collections.

Some buyers on Fiverr only make purchases from people that are inside particular collections and stuff like that. So it is just a way to help increase your exposure, but it has to be said that it will NOT guarantee you anything.

They will not necessarily become more exposed on things like a general search that someone will perform. It is more then fact that if you have your GIG in loads of collection, then there’s more chance that people will notice your GIG when looking through someone elses collections.

Some buyers on Fiverr only make purchases from people that are inside particular collections and stuff like that. So it is just a way to help increase your exposure, but it has to be said that it will NOT guarantee you anything.

Archived