A QUICK TIP FOR Fiverr saller

seogig4u

A QUICK TIP FOR YOU :

1. Treat your business…like a business!
  2. DO something to grow your business every day.
  3. Lead by example.
  4. Work with the workers.
  5. Treat simple as a Good Parson.
  6. YOU succeed only if THEY succeed and think that yes you are the best.
  7. YOU make it happen, no one else.
  8. Leaders are readers.
  9. Open your eyes to your potential.
  10. Set goals…and publish them!
  11. Have a plan (a realistic plan).
  12. Winning starts with beginning.
  13. Focus.
  14. Send praise down (and criticism up).
  15. Don’t quit.
  16. Think BIG.
  17. Don’t major in minors.
  18. Don’t be a negative thinker.
  19. Some will, some won’t. So what?! Someone’s waiting! Next!
  20. Persist until you win.

Since Fiverr 3.0 was released these tips aren’t available anymore.

Take here some real tips:

• make your Fiverr profile from United States (use a proxy from US, a VPN from US, etc), because sellers from US especially (followed by sellers from UK, Australia, Canada, Israel and a few other Premium countries), get more orders from customers and Fiverr searching algorithms are rising their visibility;

• make a friend from the Fiverr Staff or CS team - officially nobody is helped, but unoficially is known that having a “friend” at Fiverr team helps a lot: more sales, removing negative reviews, time response, featured gigs (now some sellers have some gigs permanent featured), etc;

• don’t promote your gigs anywhere, because that means more traffic to your gigs, and that will decrease the gig ratio conversion (to sales) - this observation is based on replies of Fiverr CS to sellers that drive a huge traffic to their gigs and since Fiverr 3.0 was released, they get no sales (promotion=more traffic=lower gig conversion ratio=less sales); also, in Fiverr searches, at high rating category are promoted gigs with 1 review or a few reviews ahead of gigs with 1k+ reviews (Fiverr CS says that the main cause is gig ratio conversion);

• start networking on social media (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, etc) for companies that are selling on the internet services like yours (they can be happy to outsource their work for only $5);

• be fast in work, honest and overdeliver.

1. Work with the workers

I have currently traded editing with a Fiverr worker in return for a video that will appear on my gig. Neophonic who is creating my video also offers me tips on using Fiverr. We both shall enjoy enhanced profiles as well as cross promoting services.

Part of my gig is to offer information to the buyer of their English learning needs, so they can produce better descriptions without me. I work as an English language teacher and understand the needs of non-native speakers, as well as natives who are less confident.

There are a lot of valid points in this post, all of which are clear and understood. As a buyer I read profiles rather than countries.

How many more views would this valuable post have if the title read seller and not saller?

2. Pay $5 to a native teacher of English who will edit your work and add unique text and guide you with your English skills. I work with a level 2 seller who aims to be a level 1 seller now I have begun to edit his gig descriptions, this service is not just for noobs.

Archived