A reason to why my account Disabled

creators1

A story
🤨

My account was disabled yesterday. I contact customer support and ask why they do so. They answer after one an hour and tell me that The withdrawal Provider that I added to my Fiverr account is also linked to another Fiverr account. And that is true. I don’t have Payoneer or Paypal account so, i added my Friend’s account for first withdraw. So they Disabled my acco_

“Multiple Fiverr accounts associated with a single withdrawal provider will also be permanently disabled.:”

Why would your friend put his/her account in danger by giving his/her payment provider info? Surely he/she must have known the rules of multiple accounts…

Also, when Fiverr disables an account because of “multiple accounts” rule, it disables all accounts - so I assume your friend’s account was also disabled?..

Anyway, you could try to explain Fiverr what really happened, and ask them to either reinstate your account, or ask them for approval to open a clean new account.

Why would your friend put his/her account in danger by giving his/her payment provider info? Surely he/she must have known the rules of multiple accounts…

Also, when Fiverr disables an account because of “multiple accounts” rule, it disables all accounts - so I assume your friend’s account was also disabled?..

Anyway, you could try to explain Fiverr what really happened, and ask them to either reinstate your account, or ask them for approval to open a clean new account.

It is Luck that my Friend’s account going well.

I already explain to Fiverr But they replied that this account 🤨 Permanently Disabled

I already explain to Fiverr But they replied that this account 🤨 Permanently Disabled

In that case, you can only ask them for approval to open a clean new account and using your payment provider. If not, then I’m afraid that’s the end of the line 😦

In that case, you can only ask them for approval to open a clean new account and using your payment provider. If not, then I’m afraid that’s the end of the line 😦

Is there a need to get approval.

I already created new account a few minutes ago

Of course, because every new account you create after being banned will soon be banned, too. I’ve seen it happen with others, so it’s a matter of time until your new account will also be banned.

You are not allowed to create another account after being banned, because that’s the purpose of a ban: to prevent you from creating another account. Which is why you need approval from CS to do this.

If everyone who was banned would create a new account, the ban would be useless.

Create an account with different identity and always keep an alternative to fiverr.

Best of luck

Create an account with different identity

No! Why would you even give such advice? This is wrong since it’s an abuse by trying to circumvent the system and the imposed restrictions.

A ban is permanent, and no other accounts should be created without Fiverr’s approval, otherwise Fiverr will keep removing the newly created accounts.

It’s amazing how many people from certain parts of the world all have friends who work on Fiverr who they know in real life and who they are perfectly happy to send all their earnings to in trust that they will get these handed over later.

It sounds like a beautiful happy place where everyone runs around holding hands with faries.

I already created new account a few minutes ago

Contact Customer Support, tell them what you did (it’s far better than getting caught breaking the rules again), and ask them for approval and advice.

Of course, also use your own PayPal or Payoneer account for withdrawals, not someone else’s, so you don’t get banned again, and so you don’t put that person’s account in danger (you don’t want them to lose their source of income, right?).

Is this is true if I use my account in different PC my account will disable?

People who get in trouble with the rules here on Fiverr, sure do have a lot of “friends”. 😉

why is it so hard to get a paypal account for your self and if you can’t withdraw then send the funds to your friend thru paypal?

why is it so hard to get a paypal account for your self and if you can’t withdraw then send the funds to your friend thru paypal?

Why would it be impossible to withdraw your funds from your own account? Paypal is easy to get.

We get one thread a day where someone is either asking how to get their funds from their banned account, asking for their friend how to do this, or saying they used their friends account to withdraw their funds and now they are banned.

It’s amazing how many people from certain parts of the world all have friends who work on Fiverr who they know in real life and who they are perfectly happy to send all their earnings to in trust that they will get these handed over later.

It sounds like a beautiful happy place where everyone runs around holding hands with faries.

Its ok in our part of world. Not just online earning we often exchange money and precious things through friends

Why would it be impossible to withdraw your funds from your own account? Paypal is easy to get.

We get one thread a day where someone is either asking how to get their funds from their banned account, asking for their friend how to do this, or saying they used their friends account to withdraw their funds and now they are banned.

Actually in some parts of world paypal isnt available but payoneer is available everywhere

in some countries there is no way to withdraw funds from paypal and/or payoneer doesn’t offer service there, so i kind of get them but still…

in some countries there is no way to withdraw funds from paypal and/or payoneer doesn’t offer service there, so i kind of get them but still…

They cannot withdraw funds to their friends accounts. That means they have two accounts, so I get them too. And that’s why their accounts get disabled.

Most important never exchange reviews

And do not offer same service from both accounts

and try to avoid use 2 accounts

use 1 account for long term 😉

Bad advice on all counts. It is against Fiverr’s TOS to have more than one account.

From the Fiverr Terms of Service:

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Fiverr’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.”

Bad advice on all counts. It is against Fiverr’s TOS to have more than one account.

From the Fiverr Terms of Service:

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Fiverr’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.”

But If someone provide multi services then he/she can use 2 accounts after getting permission by CS Team

Archived