A seller did not complete my work properly and he is not letting me cancel the order

diptenusarkar

Hello, my self Diptenu Sarkar, I’m facing a problem with my delivery. I place an order on Fiverr as a buyer, I want a browser application, I place an order the seller was formed ** ****.
Unfoucutnaly I accept my order, when I see my order I was surprised.He told me he would monetize my app with Ad Mob, but he didn’t do it.

Then when I want to contact him to talk to him I see that he has blocked me so what should I do in this case?

Mod Note: Country/region reference removed.

If you can’t communicate with the seller due to being blocked and the seller didn’t provide what they said they would/the original requirements contacting CS about the issue like suggested above should help.

If you can’t communicate with the seller due to being blocked and the seller didn’t provide what they said they would/the original requirements contacting CS about the issue like suggested above should help.

I meant you should contact CS

Hay uk1000 can you help me, plz help me

CS has contacted them for you and said:

…I went ahead and reached out to the seller.

Please provide them additional time to follow up with you. Should they remain unresponsive, please come back to us and we will review this order for you again.

So I’d wait a couple of days and see if the seller messages you about it since they should have received a message from CS asking them to (I assume they might have to unblock you). If you haven’t heard from the seller in a couple of days (or whatever the right amount of time is) you could then put another message on the existing support ticket saying the seller hasn’t responded about it and they’ll do whatever they think is best.

CS has contacted them for you and said:

…I went ahead and reached out to the seller.

Please provide them additional time to follow up with you. Should they remain unresponsive, please come back to us and we will review this order for you again.

So I’d wait a couple of days and see if the seller messages you about it since they should have received a message from CS asking them to (I assume they might have to unblock you). If you haven’t heard from the seller in a couple of days (or whatever the right amount of time is) you could then put another message on the existing support ticket saying the seller hasn’t responded about it and they’ll do whatever they think is best.

thank you for you advice.

Archived