Fiverr Forum

A seller is not selling the actual gig but want's me to join a website that cost 100 times it's gig

A seller is not selling the actual gig but want’s me to join a website that cost 100 times it’s gig.

He/she wants me to join a website that cost $200 deposit and promises me I will earn lots in return using his/her gig forex indicator. His/her gig description says it’s for the indicator but tells me I have to join deposit into the website then I can get it.

Could a seller have the right to do this?

Reply to @celticmoon: I’m deleting his posts wherever I find them. Forum admin has already been told about this. Hope something happens…

@farrukh_007 Your pointless post which is nothing more than SPAM has been reported to forum moderators. You have obviously not bothered to read the simple rules for participating on the forums, and, if this is any indication of how you do your work, you will probably have a short run on Fiverr.

Hi Mark, Thank you SOO much. I honestly don’t know how you guys remove posts…is flagging just one all I should do? I didn’t know if flagging each one I found made it easier or if it just “spams” the sheriffs, which I obviously don’t want to do!

You guys do an awesome job, btw. That can never be said enough!

Reply to @celticmoon: flagging a post let us know that something is bad and we can manually move or remove it… but naturally we must be around the forum :slight_smile:

Sometimes, due to our families, kids, jobs, committments and some sleep too, we’re not here :wink:

What? You want to have a real life, too?? Aren’t you “married” to Fiverr? ~lol~

JK, of course. Kudoes to all sheriffs, and to those who patiently answer the same questions over & over again when newbies are begging & weeping all over the forums~

(madmoo, kjblynx, cheezees, ryangilliam, come to mind right off the bat, but apologies to the many, many others I know have helped me and others immensely)

Reply to @celticmoon: Oh celticmoon, ((hugs)) >:D< . Don't forget itsyourthing, matt_gary (on hiatus), zeus777, bigbadbilly, eamason, nickih, woofy, …(forgetting quite a few other very helpful people here).

mark74 said: Sometimes, due to our families, kids, jobs, committments and some sleep too, we're not here

Until Fiverr fixes the spam issue, we really could use one or two more Forum Sheriff's. I often get up in the middle of the night (NYC time) and find a lot of spam posts. It takes an hour (or more) to remove them manually. Then more pop up later and a Sheriff in another time zone will spend an hour doing the same thing.

Reply to @cheezees: You are right, of course, but off the top of my pointy little head, those were the names I came up with. But truly, thanks to you all, and to the sheriffs (and ‘retired’ sheriffs wink, wink ~lol~) because lately the spammers have been crawling out of the woodwork.

Or computer screens.