Fiverr Forum

A seller mess up my account after I cancelled the 2nd order

I have ordered the web design from Seller Fragglesrock, and he created a ebay store and listing template for my ebay account. everything is set and working fine. however when I place another order for the “Develop responsive ecommerce website” for $525.00 and he didn’t do the job on time then I just cancelled my order, after that he keep sending me message ask me not to cancel the order and then he asked me to check my ebay account today and I just found out he messed up all the design from my ebay store, I don’t know how he did it and how he can change the design even I have set the different password for my ebay account.

Now I feel not safe to order on fiverr because I don’t know how the seller can do and hurt my account. Anyone have the same problem before? I already report this to Fiverr and waiting for reply from Fiverr.

*** Sheriff’s notes: Calling out other users on the forum is not permitted. If you have an issue with your Seller and cannot reach them, contact Customer Support. Seller’s identifying information has been removed and replaced with “Fragglesrock.” Post was miscategorized in Tips for Sellers and moved to The Ranting Pot. READ THE FORUM DO’S AND DON’TS LOCATED HERE (and at the top of every single page on the forum) BEFORE POSTING ON THE FORUM. ***