A simple yet effecting tip for sellers specially for new sellers

md_j4mil

Hi I am Jamil. I am new to forum. Its my 2nd topic.
Buyers usually comes here to get their works done at very cheap rate. Sometimes they also leaves bad feedbacks even though he seemed pretty happy with your work. This is really frustrating.
so here is the magic trick that will work most of the time. DON’T be too serious with your buyer or too casual. Act as a professional businessman. Make your client know that you are trustworthy and you are willing to do everything for him. Give unlimited revisions. Before submitting your work you should ask him that if everything is fine and does he like the way it is. If he agrees, thank him and deliver the work. If he still needs changes do it with a smile. Good Luck

Also do not apply for too cheap rate works or don’t provide too cheap works in your gigs. Most of the buyers with too cheap rate will be neat picker. I hope it works

On 9/14/2018 at 11:11 AM, md_j4mil said:

Give unlimited revisions.

That’s an invitation for abuse. Also, some great buyers avoid sellers who offer unlimited revisions, because they seem insecure.

On 9/14/2018 at 11:11 AM, md_j4mil said:

Before submitting your work you should ask him that if everything is fine and does he like the way it is. If he agrees, thank him and deliver the work. If he still needs changes do it with a smile.

Keep in mind, though, that you have to deliver before the deadline, otherwise the order will get marked as late, and your statistics will suffer. 

Buyers usually comes here to get their works done at very cheap rate. Sometimes they also leaves bad feedbacks even though he seemed pretty happy with your work. This is really frustrating.

so here is the magic trick that will work most of the time. DON’T be too serious with your buyer or too casual. Act as a professional businessman. Make your client know that you are trustworthy and you are willing to do everything for him. Give unlimited revisions. Before submitting your work you should ask him that if everything is fine and does he like the way it is. If he agrees, thank him and deliver the work. If he still needs changes do it with a smile. Good Luck

Also do not apply for too cheap rate works or don’t provide too cheap works in your gigs. Most of the buyers with too cheap rate will be neat picker. I hope it works

Never offer. You will encounter a problematic customer and you will work exactly how he wants for free at the lowest price. You will never be able to ask for support.

not all the buyers are same and simple as you think. i don’t want to mention any specific regions for a little number of them but yeah you gotta understand their motive every time by continuously keeping up the communication and build a good bond for longer terms.😉

This is terrible advice. Why would you give your work away for free? Set a limit to the revisions you offer, and stand up for the value of your work. Offering unlimited revisions makes you look desperate, and opens the door for nefarious buyers to take advantage of you.

This is terrible advice. Why would you give your work away for free? Set a limit to the revisions you offer, and stand up for the value of your work. Offering unlimited revisions makes you look desperate, and opens the door for nefarious buyers to take advantage of you.

Would you like a bad rating rather than some revisions? I have mentioned that its also for new sellers. Please consider everything

Would you like a bad rating rather than some revisions? I have mentioned that its also for new sellers. Please consider everything

Would you like a bad rating rather than some revisions?

What I have said, I have said. If you need an answer to this question, please reread my previous comment.

I have mentioned that its also for new sellers.

Perhaps. But it is still terrible advice.

I have never offered more than one revision since day 1️⃣

Never give more than 1 revision. If you are a skilled seller, then your work is 99% good when you deliver, and that revision is just used to complete the 1% remaining. Means small changes. Also, don’t put cheap prices, for many different reasons, but first of all, cheap prices will make your product cheap in buyers mind. It’s a lot better to have buyers telling you they need to gather funds and will come back later, than letting them to have your work thinking of it as a cheap product. Of course be honest and deliver a quality product. If you are an amateur is better that you close your profile.

This is not good advice. Limit your number of revisions to 3 or less or you could be revising forever. 🙀

I only offer 1, some sellers offer none and charge for the revisions. 🙂

• 11 months later...

This thread keeps getting bumped. Guys, we’re trying to hide it from poor @maitasun.

She’ll choke on her oatmeal if she reads this tip.

This thread keeps getting bumped. Guys, we’re trying to hide it from poor @maitasun.

195241_2.png md_j4mil:

Not only that… I almost spit my coffee, and that is something unforgivable!!! 🤨

What can be said… some people like to learn the veeerrryyy hard way. :roll_eyes:

BUT for those who are willing to amend their wrongs, here is a comment that might enlighten them…

179208_2.png maitasun:
192363_2.png lisamusser:

I had made the same mistake, using unlimited revisions on my gigs because I thought it added more value.

It doesn’t add value - never! It adds risks and calls for problems - plenty of them. You will be hooked in forever and no one, including CS, will be able to help you or back you.

192363_2.png lisamusser:

(I went back and removed unlimited revisions after reading this post ).

It’s never late to do the right thing! 😃

Doing the right thing, won’t always be the easiest or most popular, but definitely, the one thing that will keep you safe as much as possible. 😉

Archived