A small but effective Tips to the Sellers, that I use frequently

gkzaman

Hi Everyone

Today I am going to share a useful Tips that I frequently use and getting good results. That is, sometimes your clients may not understand something about your order or anything else. It may be tough for you to solve the problem by sending messages or screenshots.

In that case, make a small video to show, how the problem can be solved. You can use screen capture software like “FastStone video capture,” “Camtasia” etc. Send the video to your client. I hope your problem will be solved and your client will be pleased.

Ex: Recently one of my clients could not save PNG files from the PSDs that I delivered. So I made a small two-minute quick video. She was so pleased that she gave me a Tips 🙂

Take care! Thanks!

Good Tip. What I have done is created documents i.e. Knowledge Base of frequently asked questions or pain areas. So when clients need that - all attach it for them.

This is a great idea to create such video’s. Let me give it a try next time when my client is stuck.

Thanks for sharing.

FAQ helps a lot but not all of the cases. Some time needs to clarify the problems. I hope one day Fiverr will have an option where we can Live chat with the clients in real time 🙂 Or even can call them.

Nice tips, But Camtasia & Faststone are premium, I use Screencastify chrome extension in these cases 😉

Never heard of screencastify. Will have a look at it.

OP, this is a very nice tip. Just yesterday we had a seller on the forum with the exact same problem and this would have come in very handy.

Never heard of screencastify. Will have a look at it.

OP, this is a very nice tip. Just yesterday we had a seller on the forum with the exact same problem and this would have come in very handy.

Screencastify - Screen Video Recorder

It has two option if you choose tab option 😉 your browser bookmarks will not be recorded in the video.

I provide WordPress related services, many clients wants to run their site on their own. This tool becomes handy to instruct them.

Screencastify - Screen Video Recorder

It has two option if you choose tab option 😉 your browser bookmarks will not be recorded in the video.

I provide WordPress related services, many clients wants to run their site on their own. This tool becomes handy to instruct them.

Wow! That awesome! I will try it. Thanks!

FAQ helps a lot but not all of the cases. Some time needs to clarify the problems. I hope one day Fiverr will have an option where we can Live chat with the clients in real time 🙂 Or even can call them.

Live chat with the clients in real time

Fiverr messages are like live chat. If you have intalled Fiverr on phone (which I have done) I can easily have chats with clients without issues. It is not Digest and notifications are push on mobile so you can use that as live chat.

I do give a lot of support to my clients with fiverr messaging system.

Live chat with the clients in real time

Fiverr messages are like live chat. If you have intalled Fiverr on phone (which I have done) I can easily have chats with clients without issues. It is not Digest and notifications are push on mobile so you can use that as live chat.

I do give a lot of support to my clients with fiverr messaging system.

Yes, work well. However, sometimes you may need to make a video.

Archived