A stranger asked me to rate him

Hello, I found this oddness today that an unknown name asked me to rate him (in to-do page) while he’s not my client. When I clicked it, it linked to the my former client’s page. It does no harm (for now) but it’s just weird. My friend experienced the same thing. I wonder if it’s bugs?

the same thing also happened to me! (I’m that ‘friend’ segakucing talked about)

I think it’s kind of like bug?

Also idk is it related or not, but it also happened to me:

When I go to my ‘to do’ page, this is what appear:

it’s written that myblackstorm-person is the buyer, but when I click it:

it’s appear the client is shokaru (and nope, it’s not I click the wrong one, those two orders should be shokaru’s orders since I currently in the middle of project with him).

So who is this myblackstorm person, I don’t understand. What I know is shokaru is a nice client and I don’t know this myblackperson…

This does appear to be a known issue and Fiverr staff is working on it. As far as I know right now (but I am not Customer Support) you can still deliver normally. Feel free to contact Customer Support to ask for direct assistance as well. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Same thing has been happening to me! I really hope they fix this soon :confused:
And the delivery works but it still sends my delivered orders back to my to do list as though i haven’t delivered at all. Yet when i open them i see the delivered file :confused: