A stupid question about revenue

brejay

I’m not sure if I have a problem with revenue or if I have simply stayed up too late tonight.

Is the amount of cleared revenue on the “earnings” page supposed to match the amount available for withdrawal?

There is a huge discrepancy between the amount that has been cleared since my last withdrawal and the amount that is available to me now.

Feel free to mock me if this is a dumb question. We all know teachers lie when they says there’s no such thing as a stupid question. 😛

I’m not sure if I have a problem with revenue or if I have simply stayed up too late tonight.

Is the amount of cleared revenue on the “earnings” page supposed to match the amount available for withdrawal?

There is a huge discrepancy between the amount that has been cleared since my last withdrawal and the amount that is available to me now.

Feel free to mock me if this is a dumb question. We all know teachers lie when they says there’s no such thing as a stupid question. 😛

That’s not a stupid question.

No. The amount available for withdrawal can be more than the amount of cleared revenue. This applies only if you don’t usually withdraw after funds are cleared.

That’s not a stupid question.

No. The amount available for withdrawal can be more than the amount of cleared revenue. This applies only if you don’t usually withdraw after funds are cleared.

What if the amount for withdrawal is hundreds of dollars less than the amount cleared?

Archived