A success story! (from parttime to fulltime, just in 3 months)

susan003

I joined fiverr one & half years back. Now I’m a full time fiverrer. I was getting order from the second week of signed up and then I never worried about getting new order. Fiverr app remained the top tools for me, as it help me to response a buyer within 5-10 minutes when I received new message. And indirectly it will help to maintain " Average Response Time: 1 Hour". Now I get more orders from my past clients than new buyers. Timely delivery is a important factor, we should understand that our clients are outsourcing their service due to lack of time and time is money. So we try the best to deliver the order on time.

Few tips that I believed to be helped me:

*Be honest with buyers.
*Discuss everything very clearly to avoid cancellation/negative feedback.
*Refund them, if they not satisfied with the service.
*Always asked to share feedback.

Kindly share this post if you found it helpful

great to see that you are enjoying success. and you are right, time is the best way to make sure your gig is successful. usually before placing the new order the customers check the average delivery time and the reviews. so keeping these two factors on the top of their levels is the key to success. i have noticed that after my timely delivery percentage improved my impressions and fresh orders also increased and my position in the high rating gigs was also improved and i moved up the rows. it worked for me, i hope it works for other new comers too 🙂 good luck and great selling.

Regards,
Asif

• 2 weeks later...

Love this! I always love hearing success stories like this because it shows how much of a positive impact fiverr can have on many lives, allowing them to work for themselves full time. I’ve been on Fiverr for a few months now and just had my first $1000 month which I couldn’t have even imagined a few months ago when i started.

I am aiming to be able to do this full time at some point like you! Best of luck to your fiverr business in the future 🙂

Archived