A suggestion to Fiverr!

abidhafeez

Hey!
I think fiverr should update the forum application so that whenever there is some messagae reply on our posted messages that sould give a noticifaction sound or atleast it should show a message notification sign on the form application icon. One never knows he has a message reply until he opens the app.

Because the forum and Fiverr are run by different groups of people (and are in fact completely separate platforms) this would be hard to put together.

However, if you enable email notifications on both your smartphone or computer, then also on the forums, you will be notified when someone replies.

Because the forum and Fiverr are run by different groups of people (and are in fact completely separate platforms) this would be hard to put together.

However, if you enable email notifications on both your smartphone or computer, then also on the forums, you will be notified when someone replies.

Yes I get email notification but as I get a lot of emails so I don’t feel like checking evertime I get email notification, and it doesn’t make any difference whether its run by same of different groups, that just have to embed a feature in the forum application.

Archived