Fiverr Forum

A to z of article writing services

Internet marketing can be a lucrative business, and employing the right article writing service to help you with your Internet marketing is a smart business decision. With any business decision, you need to choose right the first time so that you won’t waste either your time or your money. There are certain guidelines to follow when choosing an article writing service which will help to ensure a business relationship that benefits everyone. Any time that you invest in a service designed to help you boost your profits, you want the highest return possible. Choosing the right article writing help is crucial for this.

The majority of articles needed for Internet marketing need to be written in English. Though you don’t necessarily have to hire an article writing service that employs only writers born and living in English-speaking countries, you need a writers whom English is their primary language. Truly,people can easily identify when an article is written by a writer who does not have a mastery grasp of English language and using such articles is highly inimical and can therefore hurt your credibility.

It is tempting to use free articles or very cheap articles, but more often than not you’re not going to benefit from using them but only causes more potential harms to your business. Cheap will reflects amateurish look, while quality contents will give value to your business. Writing isn’t something that just anyone can do, no matter what the claims are to the contrary. Shop around for a good deal, but don’t settle for anything less than professional-quality writing.

Choose an article writing service that understands search engine optimization and keywords. There are a lot of good, professional writers out there, but what you are looking for are the ones that understand Internet writing. Combining quality article writing with knowledge of how to get your content listed high on the search engines is the mark of a good Internet article service.

Choose an article writing service that guarantees its work. When there is a guarantee, you know that the service works hard to get it right the first time. If you need revisions in articles that have been written for you, these revisions should be done for free-unless you’ve decided to change from the original agreement. A good service stands behind its work.

If you find a good article service, stick with them! Building a solid relationship with a writing service is beneficial to you and your business. The service will be intimately familiar with what you need and you can count on consistency in the articles that you order.

Establish a relationship with a good, professional article writing service and you will see the benefits almost immediately. You can concentrate on other aspects of your business knowing that your articles and web content will be of the highest quality. This means continued profits for your business-the bottom line that you are looking for.Do you need a seasonal or Quality contents to update your blog or website?CHECK MY PAGE ON FIVERR

Best Regards

gbeny007

Great post, gbeny007!

Of all the “types” of gigs available on Fiverr, feedback from our article writing buyers, in particular, reflect the sheer frustration they have encountered in their search for many of the items you mentioned.

The prevailing conundrum for buyers seems to be just how challenging it can be to find those things. Positive reviews can be a decent indicator, however, they also can be manipulated and skewed easily–at least from what I can tell. Just yesterday, I came across a top rated seller who had fairly strong positive reviews, only to find a negative review from a gentleman who said that they had been using that seller for a while, only to find out that he had been doing strait-up cut and paste jobs (from Wikipedia) that he delivered to them as his own.

The tone and verbiage used by the seller, in his review/comment, reflected more than just disappointment or disgruntlement.

It reflected frustration and outrage.

You can only imagine the jeopardy that actions like that place individuals and businesses who are turning to Fiverr to unearth high quality, uniquely original writing to help build their brand and business identity.

Now, I don’t mean to imply that that particular seller did that with ALL his buyers/customers, however, reviews like that are very telling of what a seller is capable of doing. With increased orders, and demand for services, sellers naturally look for ways to streamline their own processes in order to maximize their own benefit from the time they invest.

I do believe that it takes a strong-willed, disciplined writer to resist the urge to cut the corners that many others do. In my experience, crafting high quality content just takes time. Unless a seller is extremely skilled at producing hand quality content, very quickly–and, they actually love and enjoy what they do–their days on Fiverr may be numbered simply because the return on investment may not necessarily be what they want, desire, or need.

Personally, I do empathize with buyers a bit, though.

Reply to @writingtactics: I quite agree with your comments, "I do believe that it takes a strong-willed, disciplined writer to resist the urge to cut the corners that many others do. In my experience, crafting high quality content just takes time…"

and that is what some buyers do not put into serious consideration.

The fact that Fiverr says $5, does not mean everything should be. Imaging the efforts put into writing a good, original article and the compensation for it, if a seller looks at that, he would be tempted to cut corners.

However, any good article writer out there knows that the time and discipline put to his work to produce quality articles would pay in due course; as no serious buyer out there wants to lose such a resourceful writer.

For me, its either I take the pain to write a good article or I don’t offer article writing service on Fiverr, this is simply because I am not looking for a one time buyer, I want a relationship with my buyer and as its difficult getting a good seller, so also it is with getting a good buyer.

I am on Fiverr to make a good mark, not just the money but getting to meet a buyer that we can be partners in progress and I do know success does not come in a day. Thus, I will take every job I get as my first, delivering top rated quality service!

Thank you.