Fiverr Community Forum

A trend? Negative or mediocre feedback

It seems to come in threes for me. How about you? And I can’t figure out why if people aren’t happy, why they don’t use their giving modification?

Standards are pretty high for 5.00 logos, ha ha ha… not complaining because I get a lot of work but sometimes I wonder what people are thinking.

Ok that’s weird, but did you google your first portfolio image? it’s on other accounts on fiverr, too.

Seriously?

I think it’s pulling up related images… weird.

Yes and I found the first image of your Simple hand-drawn logo being used by few more fiverr users.

Reverse google search? Because it’s pulling it up as a image “like” theirs, not theirs.

@gailbunning, the images are exactly the same on several Fiverr accounts.

I notice the buyers are getting nastier lately. They don’t tell you when they’re unhappy until they leave you feedback. And when they do, it is usually over a stupid problem that could have been fixed. I’m at the point where I don’t even want to take on any new buyers because I don’t trust any of them.

It’s becoming more frequent that competitors can have other users (or make fake accounts) to purchase from other sellers, such as your self, and leave negative reviews on purpose as this diverts sales.

While it may seem like a waste of money, users who charge a lot for their logo designs (design + revisions + express delivery + versions + pds + transparent background) can make over $50 for these orders - and spend just $5 to reduce their competition.

This, of course, may not be the case however it may be possible.

I suggest providing your customers with a bonus during the delivery to maybe push a 4-star review to 5-star. Such as a document entailing various color schemes for different businesses and their affects on a customer’s decision (For example, red for a fast food company’s logo will attract a customer’s attention when seeing the logo on a busy street).

Hope this helps!

I wouldn’t provide any advanced graphic services here, because it isn’t worth $5, but I do provide basic and useful stuff. When I do custom designs through my website, I work with the buyer until he’s satisfied for what they receive, because I don’t refund money for digital services - it’s stupid, the person may use your work as they want and get the money back so you work for free if the person is unfair.

Reply to @itsyourthing:

Because it’s appearing in the “like this gig” section at the bottom. If you click the links, it is not my stuff. Thank you :slight_smile:

Reply to @russflex: Right? I have gotten “uncreative” more then once this week and I feel like I am one of the few who actually draw from scratch. Oh well. I hope it makes their day to screw with other peoples ratings, lol

Reply to @gailbunning: You’re welcome. :slight_smile: That’s not as bad as folks stealing your stuff, but not so good that if someone searches for or happens upon your images they can be redirected, so to speak, to someone else’s gigs.