A Truly Thoughtful Thought

fonthaunt

From a person who invested only in fixed deposits in water, lemons and drinking glasses, I am moving towards suggesting that the combination of all three is the best option although it remains to be seen if this is mutually beneficial.

By investing in drinking glasses, you’ve also stuck to ethical investing since these are reusable and recyclable. My concern with your plan is that I’ve heard that the lemon market has gone sour. For this reason, I’m going with non-lemoned water. Jon has a point regarding entertainment value on option 3, but would people pay to see it?

By investing in drinking glasses, you’ve also stuck to ethical investing since these are reusable and recyclable. My concern with your plan is that I’ve heard that the lemon market has gone sour. For this reason, I’m going with non-lemoned water. Jon has a point regarding entertainment value on option 3, but would people pay to see it?

Yeah, lemons was a poor choice of mine, orange you glad you didn’t take my advice?

but would people pay to see it?

No, probably not - but would people invest in a company that specialized in making entertainment from empty drinking glasses? I think so!

Jon has a point regarding entertainment value on option 3, but would people pay to see it?

People have paid to seen me do it. Thousands of people, in fact. 😉

Archived