Fiverr Forum

A user is copying my user descriprion

One of a user, which location is UNKNOWN, copy and paste my user description, and all his gigs are stolen from Internet, Zazele, and other portals. What to do. I have contacted CS but they’ve closed the thread as solved, and didn’t explain anything.

If you’ve reported them, there’s nothing else you can do. CS will look into it if they think there’s something there, I suppose, but I don’t think they have any obligation to inform you about their actions against that seller. As far as I know, disclosing information about other users’ accounts is against the rules and they don’t do it. You could give it some time and check their profile later if you want to see the results.

1 Like

OK, thanks for explaining, it sound reasonable.

Why don’t you politely send the seller a message asking the seller to remove your description or stolen creation?

:bulb: Joe

No response at all. That was 3 days ago.

Well then, you’ve done what you were supposed to do and hope for the best!

It’s unfortunately a common problem having people using other peoples descriptions & images and presenting them as their own.

I wish you the best of luck!

:bulb: Joe

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Dzien dobry deesajn,
I had the same problem some days ago but I figured that if a seller is this lazy he probably won’t deliver the same quality work as me and is no big threat. These users normally start selling here on fiverr and after one or two bad ratings they don’t get as many orders and give up. So it is only a matter of time until they quit.
Keep this in mind, keep on working and delivering high quality orders and the problem will solve itself.
Wish you best of luck!
Best regards,
Patrick

Hola ppechmann!

Well, I hope so. The problem is the whole category (coat of arms) are flooded by people which copying pictures form Internet. So mine and other very talented guy from Maxico are just dispersing. The only good thing would be a bad review room a poor customer, but the thing is he/she will be disappointed after all and will hate Fiverr.

Cheers!

1 Like

Literally happened to me once lol.
Just open a new ticket and let them know. It irks me when support closes tickets randomly without solving the customer’s issue.

1 Like

I wonder how did he set up location as “unknown”?

1 Like

That’s kind of cool lol. I wish my location was unknown.

1 Like

Oh, common, your location is USA, buyers prefer it, I believe.

really writing description is a skill,
but also one picture is == 1000 words

No, they do not. I have many USA sellers in my category, and I still have more completed orders as compared to them. The things is that Buyers want quality. It doesn’t matter where it comes from.

1 Like