I have just started on fiverr. My friend who is a level two seller in two months told me some good tricks to follow and i just got my first order in 2 days.
- Do at least 3 shares on each gig using fiverr gig page.
- use fiverr call to actions in your blogs websites.
- create a website for your gigs or get one on fiverr
- Use google alerts to find relevant topics on internet and link them to your fiverr profile.
- Add offers for first few buyers.
I used the first and fourth and fifth method and this is the second day implementing and i got my first order so i thought i will share this working strategy.
You can check my gig about giving 1500 re-tweets and favorites for proof.
There are many more ways. the idea is to promote your gigs till it gets viral on fiverr.
But be sure to always follow fiverr rules. Go through their TOS as it is very easy to get your account disabled. Never copy gig descriptions etc.
Also Make your product valuable and as unique from others as possible. Add approriate gig descriptions and videos.