Fiverr Forum

A Very Scottish Voiceover Guy

Hi folks, it’s a pleasure to join you all on the wonderful world of the Fiverr forums! :smiley:

My name’s Tommy and I’m a 39 year old voiceover artist, voice actor and producer from Glasgow, Scotland. As you can probably tell (since I’m posting on the New User section) I’m a total newbie to Fiverr, but I’m looking forward to being part of the community and chatting to you all.

I’m fairly new to voiceovers/voice acting, but I’ve been an active singer, musician and producer for over 20 years, and also worked extensively in contact centres for around the same time. In other words, I can talk…a lot. :laughing:

Thanks for taking the time to read my brief introduction!

All the best,

Tommy

15 Likes

Welcome

You need to remove your link as it contains your email address. Sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Thanks @lloydsolutions, I wasn’t 100% on whether it’d be permitted so I appreciate the clarification.

2 Likes

Welcome to the world of Fiverr Forum!!!

3 Likes

Thanks @khawajareza, great to hear from you!

3 Likes

Welcome to fiverr forum!
I wish you the best of experience :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community from a slightly English / slightly Irish VA.

I wish you all the best.

3 Likes

Thanks @pptexperts, I appreciate that!

1 Like

Cheers, @sturoyce! Looks like we Celts get everywhere hahaha

3 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr Forum Community … :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Cheers mate! @benudhars

2 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr family .Best of luck ahead and Super Success …

4 Likes

@ch_works Thanks so much mate, I hope your year goes fantabulously well! :+1:

1 Like

@identproduction
Welcome to Fiverr Forum. Best wishes. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@sldesign937 Cheers my friend, same to yourself!

2 Likes

Welcome, Tommy. A fellow voice actor here! It’s a hard work but it def is fun!

3 Likes

Hello Tommy! I’m a VO guy too and have been on Fiver for just over two years. It’s been great! I just wish I would’ve started sooner! Let me know if I can help with anything!

3 Likes

Hi Tammy, welcome to Fiverr form
Wish you best of luck

3 Likes

Welcome Tommy,

Have fun on here it a great place to give and get advice.

2 Likes

Thanks folks, I ended up exceeding my post limit yesterday so I didn’t get the chance to thank @melissabell161, @jeremylunnen, @bakkar653 and @ronniejack directly.

Great to be on the site and I’ve just delivered my first ever order today!! Waiting to see if the client is happy with the outcome, so fingers crossed it all goes ok.

3 Likes