A very suspicious message!

I just got this message from a person saying, "ATTN: ATM CARD BENEFICIARY

YOUR $ 3.5 MILLION USA DOLLARS WE HAVE FINALLY CONCLUDED AND AGREED TO EFFECT YOUR FUND WORTH OF $3.5 MILLION DOLLARS - Master VISA ATM CARD - AS BEST AND EASIER WAY TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS IN ANY NEAREST ATM MACHINE IN YOUR CITY, BASED ON AGREEMENT WITH ATM DEPARTMENT DIRECTOR, YOUR MASTER ATM CARD COPY WILL BE SEND TO YOU FOR YOUR PROOF AND CONFIRMATION. YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR MASTER VISA ATM CARD HOWEVER, THE BELOW INFORMATION IS NEEDED AS TO ENABLE THE PROFILING OF YOUR CARD AND IT DELIVERY TO YOU:

FULL NAME:----
HOME ADDRESS:----
COUNTRY/CITY:------
DIRECT PHONE NUMBER:------

CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY FOR THE URGET DELIVEY OF YOUR ATM PARCEL IN YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

THANKS
MR. VICTOR MOGAN"

He was immediately reported by the fiverr team as I could not respond to this message. I want to know whether my respond rate will be affected by this message or not? I am asking this because there is a clock in front of that message and it says, “respond within 24 hours to maintain your response rate”

Whenever I receive an automatically reported message, I simply “unspam” it and respond accordingly. You may simply write “Not interested” and then report again. By doing this you will not get affected. I always do this and most probably, because of this my “Response Rate” is always 100%

I’d say you got lucky today!

Unblock/unspam it, Reply to it and then Report it. If you don’t reply to it, your response rate will drop.

I guess fiverr removed their account because now it says, “_________ may not be contacted at this time” and the clock has disappeared too :slight_smile:

Fiverr has removed that person’s account because I cannot contact him anymore and the clock has disappeared :slight_smile:

Great! :tada:

I usually get scam emails like the one you posted to my email account. In fact it’s the most overused scam evah!

Complete and utter rubbish!