A weird buyer situation

momnaikram970

It I have come across a bizarre situation. A client who is working with me has left the feedback for the project, which is on-going right now. The thing is when I delivered her with the first article; she marked the order by herself. I never demanded any feedback. When she left 4.7 stars, I humbly told her that we have a great communication way with each other, then why 4.7, so she modified her feedback with 5 stars which she wanted to give me. Now she is saying that I am ignoring her messages which are not true because I am regularly providing her with work with full devotion, and I am still working on her project, but she somehow conscious about the project now. I want to clarify that we have a deal for 15 days and still, there are many days left in completing 15 days. She is now just forcing me to cancel the order as she wants to work according to the fiverr rules as she got some mail from CS side. I am worried about my service, what next if she will not order again? I have already provided her with the work and post on her website as well. I want a suggestion from your side. What should I do or not? I want to work with her, but she is somehow creating trouble for me as well for her. I need your humble suggestion.

It I have come across a bizarre situation. A client who is working with me has left the feedback for the project, which is on-going right now. The thing is when I delivered her with the first article; she marked the order by herself. I never demanded any feedback. When she left 4.7 stars, I humbly told her that we have a great communication way with each other, then why 4.7, so she modified her feedback with 5 stars which she wanted to give me. Now she is saying that I am ignoring her messages which are not true because I am regularly providing her with work with full devotion, and I am still working on her project, but she somehow conscious about the project now. I want to clarify that we have a deal for 15 days and still, there are many days left in completing 15 days. She is now just forcing me to cancel the order as she wants to work according to the fiverr rules as she got some mail from CS side. I am worried about my service, what next if she will not order again? I have already provided her with the work and post on her website as well. I want a suggestion from your side. What should I do or not? I want to work with her, but she is somehow creating trouble for me as well for her. I need your humble suggestion.

she wants to work according to the fiverr rules as she got some mail from CS side

You should ALWAYS be working according to fiverr rules.

doesn’t matter if she provides one or not. If she was able to leave feedback it means you “delivered” the order. If you delivered before the order is actually complete, that’s against the rules.

always act in the boundaries of the fiverr rules and you won’t find yourself in these situations.

doesn’t matter if she provides one or not. If she was able to leave feedback it means you “delivered” the order. If you delivered before the order is actually complete, that’s against the rules.

always act in the boundaries of the fiverr rules and you won’t find yourself in these situations.

However, I do not find myself faulty at all. She knew that she was leaving a review and she was very much happy and now she is behaving like I forced which is not true.

She was aware of the fact that she is leaving a review and the order will be marked. It seems like she wanted to create that kinda situation.

I don’t understand, no. I only deliver orders when they are completed like the fiverr rules state.

She wanted the work in pieces like on a daily basis for the bond of 15 days. I did so. She left a review without asking me anything for the very first part of the project. Are you getting me?

I need your humble suggestion.

And mine was not to circumvent fiverr rules 🙂 that’s it. nothing more or less. Good luck with it

If an agreement is for 15 days then you should only deliver the order on the 15th day.
If you agree to send parts of the order before that then that is your own choice but it should not be marked as delivered.
I would suggest that you don’t do that with someone you have not worked for before as there is very little reason to actually do that. If the buyer insists on doing it that way, perhaps split the order and deliver up to 3 days of work and then have them place a new order.

PS. It does sound like the buyer is trying to get work for free with how it all happened. You did break a rule by delivering before the order was complete so you may need to just accept that and move on. Probably best to contact support and ask them how to proceed.

If an agreement is for 15 days then you should only deliver the order on the 15th day.

If you agree to send parts of the order before that then that is your own choice but it should not be marked as delivered.

I would suggest that you don’t do that with someone you have not worked for before as there is very little reason to actually do that. If the buyer insists on doing it that way, perhaps split the order and deliver up to 3 days of work and then have them place a new order.

PS. It does sound like the buyer is trying to get work for free with how it all happened. You did break a rule by delivering before the order was complete so you may need to just accept that and move on. Probably best to contact support and ask them how to proceed.

I agreed, But it is a weird situation for me as well because I just showed her my first work and nothing else because she wanted to check the quality, and she really liked it. I have an agreement of 15 days with her, and I don’t know why she marked order as completed and if the order is marked, then why she is creating trouble despite that she is getting the work on daily basis.

I agreed, But it is a weird situation for me as well because I just showed her my first work and nothing else because she wanted to check the quality, and she really liked it. I have an agreement of 15 days with her, and I don’t know why she marked order as completed and if the order is marked, then why she is creating trouble despite that she is getting the work on daily basis.

I have an agreement of 15 days with her, and I don’t know why she marked order as completed

That is their choice. The real issue is that you marked an order as delivered when it was not complete which is against the rules. Buyers (and sellers) can be odd, can change their mind, can be unreasonable - that is why there are rules in place for both to follow.

I have an agreement of 15 days with her, and I don’t know why she marked order as completed

That is their choice. The real issue is that you marked an order as delivered when it was not complete which is against the rules. Buyers (and sellers) can be odd, can change their mind, can be unreasonable - that is why there are rules in place for both to follow.

The real issue is that you marked an order as delivered when it was not complete

No, I did not she did so. I even wrote nothing for giving me any review while providing her the first delivery.

You’ve been given an answer, but since you put a flag on the post, here I am to tell you the same thing. You delivered the order before the 15 days was up and there is NO way a buyer can mark an order complete unless you did that. If the order was not really complete, the buyer has a right to contact Customer Support and complain.

If CS sees that you violated the rules, the order might be cancelled by CS and you may receive a warning depending on what you said in your conversation with the buyer. There is nothing else anyone on the forum can do for you.

the agreement was 15 days on a daily basis
when seller send first-day work (Article) to show the buyer that seller complete first-day work, then the buyer marked as the complete order.
buyer why marked as the complete order when buyer know that order is not complete?
if buyer marked order as complete that mean buyer was happy from seller work.
Why seller send delivery before complete order?
seller does not send the delivery to buyer as the complete order, seller send only first-day work to the buyer and buyer was happy from seller work so buyer marked an order as complete.
and I think Everyone right on there side now what is the solution to sort out the issue.

when seller send first-day work (Article) to show the buyer that seller complete first-day work, then the buyer marked as the complete order.

buyer why marked as the complete order when buyer know that order is not complete?

seller does not send the delivery to buyer as the complete order, seller send only first-day work to the buyer and buyer was happy from seller work so buyer marked an order as complete.

and I think Everyone right on there side now what is the solution to sort out the issue.

Alright perfect dear. I think I should solve this matter. Thanks for your

guidance

If an order is to last for 15 days, do not deliver the order till the work is complete on the 15th day. When you delivered the order whether the buyer reviewed or not it would be marked complete in 3 days.

When your buyer asked he wanted to work according to Fiverr rules, all you should have asked was for him to to go to the resolution center or you can do it your self, click on the resolve now and give her a time extension that will extend the delivery time to 15 days.

That solves it, next time if an order is for 15 days, make your delivery time at least 15 days or break the order into bits if you do not trust your buyer.

Thanks dear for got my point.

Thanks dear for got my point.

Perhaps next time you can work per project…if is a daily basis delivery, you could create a link for her ( like the one from promoting your services) so every day she can simply buy it from there and save time on creating a new offer.

Archived