Fiverr Forum

Aaaaand it happens again

So just yesterday I posted an angry rant about some idiot who
stole my image.
Well guess what, I found another seller doing it, using another image.

Time to report to CS, oh busy busy~~~.

I’m so sorry Zeus! I know how maddening that is. What is wrong with people sometimes…

Well this person is a level 1 seller.
The idiot I reported yesterday was a level 1 seller too, BTW.
Looks like she created a new gig to replace the deleted one (this time using her own image), but since she is just using google hopefully she’ll get reported soon.

As for this other seller I found today…well, I did see a negative review saying that the
translation was terrible and she was responding in such a childish manner with terrible
English grammar I get the feeling she is another google translator.

Sigh~~.

OK, I need to ease my anger. Doughnut time!!

Damnnnn that’s cray-cray the thieving bandits are on the loose.

Like it would be so much FUN to toss rotten :tomato:s at 'em. :smiley:

:tomato:

:tomato:

maybe a rotten :eggplant:, too. :smiling_imp:

Enjoy the :doughnut: :yum:

That’s why I said bad deed always happened in this world. You’ll be likely getting this problem very often and if emotion gets over you every time like this you’ll explode real soon.
Save your energy and do it by the law - reporting to CS. Personally my videos are stolen very often, on fiverr or youtube, and I get used to it. Not a big deal, report the person and let the law takes care of them.

LOL… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

hahaha be cool… :grin::grin::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::smiley::smile::laughing::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::blush::blush::blush:

Oh, believe me, I explode all the time.
That’s how I handle anger.

True, it might not be a big deal to others which is great, but sadly for me,
and I feel the need to crush them each time.
Other things I can let go of pretty darn easily, but this is one of the things that
really gets on my nerves. Not sure why. :thinking:
The fact that the seller is using my particular image saying
that “I am honest and professional” is even worse I guess??

Rotten tomatoes I get it…but I’ve never heard of rotten eggplants!
I’d rather throw a durian fruit, that should be nice and smelly and more damaging. :rofl:

I’ll be heading to work soon and there is a Starbucks on the first floor,
I’ll get a doughnut or a cake. :relaxed:

I used to get all hot and bothered about people doing this too (there was a “gig writer” on Fiverr who was actually selling my gig description repeatedly…) but after a while I got over it. I managed this by putting on this video and singing along whenever I noticed a copycat. Try it, it might work.

PS. Sometimes I swap the words “Queen” and “girl” for “king” and “boy” but not always. Variety is good. Depends how I feel on the day.

Oh no, Eoin, you are a great person and I like you so much ( even though I’ve never met you in person), that song is just…I mean, that song was EVERYWHERE and I MEAN EVERYWHERE when the movie came out, I heard it in stores, cafes, kids were singing it on the street, in both English aaaaaand the translated Japanese version.

I am not sure if I want that song stuck in my head again! :laughing:

Allow me to make something clear and pardon me if this comes out wrong…
when people steal my stuff do I get angry, yes I do.
Thing is I feel much better once I report them, and it’s a step I need to take to
satisfy myself. Wow, that sounds weird!

Good news is, things like this does happen but not that often. Last year I didn’t see anyone
using my stuff.

If you EVER need to sing the song again though Eoin, please record it and send it to me.
Believe me, I will pay for a gig if you can do that!

Oh really? You think YOU heard it a lot?
My daughter was 7 when it was released…

I am only kidding though, I get that as a creative, you (quite rightly) take copy-catting a bit more seriously than I do. It’s not like my gig descriptions are works of art like your images are.

Not even for all the money that has ever gone through Fiverr!

but…but…Fiverr karaoke party will be so much fun!! :microphone::microphone::microphone:

I’m so glad I did’t see that movie. It made me feel weird watching that, and not in a good way.

I would suggest putting your gig username on the gig cover like (fiverr.com/username) then nobody will ever steal your image again, so you no need suddenly go out buying doughnut again. LOL.

Sorry for that. Hope CS will do something about it. I am considering watermarking all my images to try to discourage such.

Unfortunately, it wouldn’t help. Thieves steal watermarked gig images, too. And copy gig descriptions with the name of the TRS who wrote them, without changing anything.

But, at least if they use it on Fiverr on an account that’s older than yours, Fiverr may believe you that it’s your image if it has your username all over it. :sigh:

A round of coffee and donuts for all who still get angry if others just steal and scam while they spend time and effort on their work, and who have to compete with these very people.

:doughnut: :doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut: :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

:joy: Stink :bomb:

Like they say paybacks a b!tch. :stuck_out_tongue:
The stench :mask: would surely drive the faux translators’ buyers in your direction. :wink:

Same here. :money_mouth_face:

Dear @EoinFinnegan,

Zeus & I would luv it if you :musical_note: serenade us with your sexy Irish :four_leaf_clover: accent.
Pretty please with :cherries: cheeries :cherries: on top. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

P.S ~ Maybe this would help me sleep better at night. :slightly_smiling_face:

:heart:
Nika