Ability to Edit Fiverr GIG Portfolio

mclabz

Hello,

I really want this feature to be added into Fiverr because some of my gig portfolio showing what I don’t want to show… as an example a buyer can order a web banner in my logo gig so the web banner showed up in the Logo Gig portfolio…

This is a real example this order has to be in my flyer making gig but she has ordered it in my UI making gig if we can edit the portfolio we could remove them and add the best creations we have done…

Suggestions and Ideas are welcome…

Malshan Fonseka

• 6 months later...

This is definitely a must in Fiverr!

How can I (seller) edit the portfolio images?

For instance, in my case I’m recovering old pictures, so the portfolio should include the original picture and the final result. Showing only the final result is disapointing and doesn’t really show my skills.

• 7 months later...

You can always use the fiverr system to deliver the work you want to show in your portfolio, and then use a service like dropbox for the work that you don’t want displayed.

I do this sometimes when a buyer gives me a project that might well meet their needs, but lacks enough context for a portfolio example (green screen only gig with limited scripting). I’ll just deliver it via dropbox 🙂

Reply to @tsweezey: This is similar to what I do. The portfolio was buggy back when I was getting sales so I had it off for a long time. Now that I have it back on, I send the buyer all of the files for the delivery in a message, then use the delivery feature only for the file I actually want displayed. No fuss.

Archived