Fiverr Community Forum

About 2 Month Gone No Order Yet

Passed about 2 month but no order yet.Feeling so bad.but Still trying my best to get a order.Can Anyone help me to get a order. Here is my fiverr https://www.fiverr.com/ffahad

3 Likes

Never give up :confused:
In my experience, I should say that if you make 25-30 buyer request with attached the best pricing gigs. You will be grab an order :slight_smile:

Thanks

• Shahin Alam
1 Like

Yap.I trying to give my best and also send buyer request regularly.Almost 47 request sent.No reply yet. Hope something good coming soon :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks
Farabi Rahman Fahad

1 Like

Hmm… now you should update your gigs and also remind the perfect price. Because most low price providing buyer joining this marketplace. I mean maximum not all :laughing:

Thank You :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

don’t worry brother!gig edit you…every day do 10 buyer request.then soon order u…

1 Like

The services you’re offering… I’m shopping around for… But, you’re coming across as desperate. If you want to lure in potential buyers like myself, share a little bit about what you’re offering. Yanno entice a little! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

keep using buyer’s request, you will definitely have some order within a short period of time.

Thank you for Suggestion:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for Suggestion.Keep me in your prayer :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you mam for your offer you can see all my service from here https://www.fiverr.com/ffahad
You can also tell me what you want if i can i will give you 100%

Hello Fahad!
Looks like you are active in your account for some time.

1 Like

Not like that. I active about 10-15 hour per day :neutral_face:

That seems fair. Have you sent 10 offers every day within 2 months?

Almost 50 buyer request sent

This is bad! In 2 months, there is 60 days in average. You are getting 600 tickets to sent req, you should have used atleast 400.

just keep sending i sent almost 60-70 before i got my first order.
Edit your gig description make it very nice bro give bouns. OKAY?

Thank You very much bro.

Thank you for your valuable suggestion

Thanks! Keep trying.

1 Like