About 2 Month Gone No Order Yet

ffahad

Never give up 😕

In my experience, I should say that if you make 25-30 buyer request with attached the best pricing gigs. You will be grab an order 🙂

Thanks

• Shahin Alam

Yap.I trying to give my best and also send buyer request regularly.Almost 47 request sent.No reply yet. Hope something good coming soon 🙂

Thanks

Farabi Rahman Fahad

Yap.I trying to give my best and also send buyer request regularly.Almost 47 request sent.No reply yet. Hope something good coming soon 🙂

Thanks

Farabi Rahman Fahad

Hmm… now you should update your gigs and also remind the perfect price. Because most low price providing buyer joining this marketplace. I mean maximum not all 😆

The services you’re offering… I’m shopping around for… But, you’re coming across as desperate. If you want to lure in potential buyers like myself, share a little bit about what you’re offering. Yanno entice a little! 😎

Thank you mam for your offer you can see all my service from here https://www.fiverr.com/ffahad

You can also tell me what you want if i can i will give you 100%

Thank you mam for your offer you can see all my service from here https://www.fiverr.com/ffahad

This is probably your problem in buyers requests. You should not be saying “if I can”. That does not come across to a buyer as very positive or professional.

This is probably your problem in buyers requests. You should not be saying “if I can”. That does not come across to a buyer as very positive or professional.

Thank you for your Valuable Suggestion.🙂

You should fix the image for your menu card gig.
You misspelled the words “awesome” and “check.”

For many buyers, that itself is enough to make them avoid you since that makes them worry about potential communication problems. They will also see you as an unprofessional seller who did not bother checking for mistakes before posting the gig.

You definitely wanna focus on buyers request.
From my personal experience i have got most of my sales from buyers requests. With around 450 offers send i was able to squeeze 10 orders.

I learned quite also from this and the method that worked for me
was to be more personal and send them offers based on what
they want not on what services you have and don’t tell them
how great you are either. Make it simple and clear.

Hope that helped 😀

You definitely wanna focus on buyers request.

From my personal experience i have got most of my sales from buyers requests. With around 450 offers send i was able to squeeze 10 orders.

I learned quite also from this and the method that worked for me

was to be more personal and send them offers based on what

they want not on what services you have and don’t tell them

how great you are either. Make it simple and clear.

Hope that helped 😀

Thank you Sir for Suggestion.

Archived