Fiverr Community Forum

About an old account which doesn’t have any rating!

Hello, Everyone.I hope you are all well.
Today, I am here to clear a confusion. Actually I open fiverr in 2018 but for some reasone I can’t regular in fiverr. Thats why I don’t have any rating!
But now I want to be full time fiverr seller!
But I am afraid of that, can I get order from this type of account?
Does buyers trust me & give me order cause buyer can see that i don’t have any rating for almost last 2 years.
I am also afraid that now my newly create gig will rakend?
Please give me some good advice! Actually I don’t know what to do now!
It’s frustrating me!!!

2 Likes

If you contact CS to delete this and make new one the only benefit you will get is that you will have New seller boost for a while and potential of getting Rising talent badge.
Chances you will get it is 1%.

But, even if you do get it, after that it all depends on you.

Make sure to think before starting new account. Think of good name, write down your gigs and prepare images in advance. Explore the system and site a little. Do some research.

5 Likes

If you offer something that buyers want, yes. I’m not sure how many buyers really notice the year on your account, but if you’re worried about that, you can try mentioning something in your profile description (that you started selling in September 2020 and that you’re really excited about it, something like that).

Or, you could try with this account for a few months, and if you’re not getting any sales, ask CS for permission to close this account and open a new one.

5 Likes

thank you so much for you advice. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i think i can wait few months, your advice is really helpful
thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: