About an order and a client

baroken

Hi, I finished the order to my client and he’s not online more than 2 days…Now, the problem is that he barely was available in the past few days when i was working on his project so i know he didn’t run or something like that…
my question is, I’ve more 3 days left to delivery, if he won’t be available since then? what should I do?

Guest merciavideo

Hi, I finished the order to my client and he’s not online more than 2 days…Now, the problem is that he barely was available in the past few days when i was working on his project so i know he didn’t run or something like that…

my question is, I’ve more 3 days left to delivery, if he won’t be available since then? what should I do?

I finished the order to my client

what should I do?

Deliver it if you’re sure it’s finished. 🙂

Guest merciavideo

I mean, I will get the money even if the customer didn’t approve it ? because he’s not available.

because he’s not available.

It doesn’t matter if your buyer’s available or not.

Your order will complete 3 days after you deliver, and then your funds will be available to withdraw 14 days after that, assuming your buyer doesn’t request any revisions.

Please have a read of the seller help centre to find out more. 🙂

because he’s not available.

It doesn’t matter if your buyer’s available or not.

Your order will complete 3 days after you deliver, and then your funds will be available to withdraw 14 days after that, assuming your buyer doesn’t request any revisions.

Please have a read of the seller help centre to find out more. 🙂

thank you very much!

Archived