About bad buyers

Guest uniquedesign9

Guest uniquedesign9

There are some buyers who once knocked and then replayed and Ansar they did not give answer and some of buyers after doing good work and revision again and again what to do?
its really sad for us

Guest offlinehelpers

There are some buyers who once knocked and then replayed and Ansar they did not give answer and some of buyers after doing good work and revision again and again what to do?

its really sad for us

some buyers who once knocked and then replayed and Ansar

I don’t know what this has to do with ‘bad buyers’.

Could you repeat the question please?

some buyers who once knocked and then replayed and Ansar

I don’t know what this has to do with ‘bad buyers’.

Could you repeat the question please?

I think he means that buyers ask him about his gig and then don’t return after getting a reply.

@uniquedesign9 It is completely up to the buyer whether they want to buy your service or not. There will always be people who will come to ask about what service you are giving without buying. Think like this: do you buy something from every shop you visit?

Also, I see that you are offering unlimited revisions in all your gigs, so it’s perfectly fine for the buyers to expect that from your service.

Guest offlinehelpers

I think he means that buyers ask him about his gig and then don’t return after getting a reply.

@uniquedesign9 It is completely up to the buyer whether they want to buy your service or not. There will always be people who will come to ask about what service you are giving without buying. Think like this: do you buy something from every shop you visit?

Also, I see that you are offering unlimited revisions in all your gigs, so it’s perfectly fine for the buyers to expect that from your service.

Thank you - I wouldn’t have got that from the initial post at all. 🙂

Archived