Fiverr Community Forum

About Buyer Request topics

Hello Everybody,
I need help. I want to know I send so many buyer requests but do not get any orders from them. :unamused: What should I do?! Give me a suggestion. :tipping_hand_woman:

6 Likes

They are a few reasons why.

• First, when you answer to a buyer request, they may have received already 4 to 10 offers. Being on of the first to answer is really key.
  • Second, it’s important to answer to they request in a very personalized manner.
  • Third, you can improve your chances of answering by ending your offer with a question on their project
  • Forth, make sure your gig is super attractive for them : do you have your photo on your gig ? what about the description of your services ? what about the price ?
  • Fifth : sometimes it’s just bad luck… don’t worry. I’ve answered at 23 buyer requests and only got my first answer.
    Hope it helped you.
3 Likes

very helpful. many thanks

1 Like

You’re very welcome dear :blush:

1 Like

Hello I want to know I send so many buyer requests but do not get any orders from them.What should I do?! Give me a suggestion

As a Buyer, if I were to list a job on the BRs, I can assure you I would not hire the very first person who responds.

I would hire the best qualified candidate.

Also bear in mind (apart from this being a necro thread - but ever-relevant), many BR are essentially unwinnable - or if you did a poison chalice.

If the BR has no actionable info like the actual job, what is required, expected and a sane budget for that work to be done well, there is not really a job. You can ask for the missing info - as I commonly ask to hear the song that needs mixing, but expect no response as they want someone gullible, not only in price but in willingness to be scammed or otherwise have their time wrong from them in endless messing about.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

this is very informative.
Thank you

this is very informative.
Thank you

1 Like