Fiverr Forum

About buyer's Location

Hey there, I’m Khanshaheb2012. I got a problem here.
When a buyer from a buyer request chart knocks me, the location of the buyer can be seen.
Is there any way to see the buyer’s location before sending a proposal against a buyer request? Please help me out.

You can track the buyer… fiverr.com/his/her name

no result from the search. any other way?

Hi,

I am sorry to say but it is just not possible. You can find the username of a buyer (by checking out the buyer request on the mobile app), but location? I don’t think so…

If you go to the buyer’s profile

fiverr.com/

You can see his/her location. Unfortunately, it’s not always accurate, for me it Shows Hong Kong, while I am in Europe…

It doesn’t matter where your buyer comes from when you’re responding to a buyer request. :slightly_smiling_face:

All you need to do is respond to what they’re asking for - where they’re from is immaterial.

I am not sure if you people understood but he was asking if he could find out the location of a buyer BEFORE they even contacted him.

Yep, I understood that completely, which is why I gave the answer I did.

As sellers can’t see the buyer profile without a bit of jiggery pokery, so it doesn’t matter - all potential buyers should be responded to in the same way. :slightly_smiling_face:

Why would buyer’s location matter?

Are you saying that you don’t want to work with buyers from certain countries?

I was not referring to your message :slight_smile: and I agree with what you said. :+1:

well i don’t think so it is possible to see the location of a buyer in request…and as @offlinehelpers says it doesn’t matter where the buyer come from…
i think when a buyer conracr you and wants to work with you there you can see the location and other information about buyer…

@khanshaheb2012

there is no way to check buyer location in buyer request section.
if buyer contact you then you will be able to check buyer location in his profile