About Click and impression

baruncs

Don’t mind about high impressions and clicks. Make your gig description convincing and you can get your first order form your first click.

If you optimize your gig keywords well, you will have high impressions even without sharing on social media. Just make sure to visit buyer request on a daily basis. You may end up landing your first order there.

Best Regards,

Another thing, keep your gig images really attractive. And don’t forget to mention there what make your gig image stand out from the rest somewhere on your gig image. I noticed that gigs images with text attracts more buyers than just gigs with images.

My Fiverr account is 13 days old and I’ve tried these tweaks. Believe me! They work.

Don’t mind about high impressions and clicks. Make your gig description convincing and you can get your first order form your first click.

If you optimize your gig keywords well, you will have high impressions even without sharing on social media. Just make sure to visit buyer request on a daily basis. You may end up landing your first order there.

Best Regards,

Thank you so much for Essential Suggestion

Archived