About copying another seller Gigs FAQ

andiwandirana

It doesn’t matter if it’s another seller’s FAQ, gig description, bio or video, you shouldn’t copy but really write your own. Check out and get inspired, sure, copy, no.

Read this recent thread for an idea of how copied sellers think about this and what might happen:

Hi all, I have just noticed that another seller in my category, Norwegian voice-overs, have almost word for word ripped off the script in my gig video for his own video. He made subtle changes here and there, but you can (if you understand Norwegian) instantly hear that he ripped off my gig video. Is this something I could take up with the CS team? I would just like to know if I’m wasting my time or not. Basically, the script in the video is created by me, and I own the copyright to that scrip…

Hello, you know you are self employed on fiverr. This means you are hopefully able to think for yourself and do your own work including everything about your own gigs.

Why not take this opportunity to do all your own work on your gigs instead of copying anything on someone else’s? It’s time you started recognizing that you are not only honest enough to do your own gigs and work, but also capable and smart enough.

Hi im new seller here i have a question for you guys

can i use another seller FAQ for my Gigs FAQ references?

i am copy another seller Gigs FAQ and Modify it by little

is that okay ??

or i will get banned?

i am copy another seller Gigs FAQ and Modify it by little

is that okay ??

Would you think it’s okay if you spent a lot of time writing your own FAQ, and someone just stole it, modified it a little, and used it for themselves?

• 8 months later...

Archived