Fiverr Community Forum

About creating a new gig

Hello, please I had a gig that was removed by fiverr, so I created another gig which is similar to the gig, but of different title and description, is it possible my previous clients order the new gig will I be safe ?

5 Likes

Did you find out why the first gig was removed? If Fiverr thought it was breaking some rule you need to make sure the new gig isn’t breaking the same (or other) rule.

I didn’t contact fiverr about what rule was the gig was breaking it only, here is the message I got from them
Unfortunately we had to remove your Gig show you a guaranteed method to make money online due to the following reason/s:

• It seems your Gig is not appropriate for the Fiverr marketplace. We suggest that you do some research on the Fiverr platform to see what type of Gigs are offered and in demand by our buyers.

I think a buyer actually reported me because he requested for a refund after I delivered the work and his order was already mark as completed, so I told him I’ll deliver again he didn’t respond after somedays the gig was removed and his order was cancelled by fiverr CS

I don’t know what the problem with the original gig was. But for the new gig make sure it follows the TOS and is one you’re sure is allowed.

If the new one is the youtube promotion one I’d be careful of saying things like " You will get guarantee subscribers, views watch hours and likes and comments" I’m not sure you should be guaranteeing subscribers, views etc.

See https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/integrity-authenticity

Do not post, offer or ask for:

• Followers, subscribers, fans or views on social media platforms.
  • Fake engagement on any platform.
1 Like

Okay thanks i acknowledged, as a Cryptocurrency trader with 4 years of experience I’m creating a new gig to teach how to trade cryptocurrecy and make profits, which I will be delivering the service in a video explanation, can I proceed with such kind of gig ?

It’s probably worth checking with CS. Though I haven’t seen anything in the TOS against it, it’s probably safest to check with them (especially if it’s similar to one they removed).

OK so do you suggest I contact fiverr CS, before publishing the new gig, and I read through the link of the terms of fiverr it States that not should be giving guarantee to buyers, the new gig title is “I will teach you how to trade Cryptocurrency and make profits”. Would it be okay by fiverr

Yes I would contact CS about it, if the new gig you want to create is similar to the one that got removed, to be sure you won’t be breaking any rule and that the new gig is one they are okay with.

Okay thanks for your support can I always reach out to you? So I will get a feedback ?

Yes you can ask for feedback about gigs. But you could also ask for feedback from everyone in the “improve my gigs” section if you mean about that. Though I don’t know all about what services Fiverr disallows (that’s why I suggested asking them about the gig you wanted to create).