About evaluation (want to know exact time zone)

musicia

same here! hope this will be good for new comers! (like me 😉)

It will be really good for every sellers. every sellers will have to be seat in front of PC each and every time.health will go down for sure but may be earning will be go like rocket

It will be really good for every sellers. every sellers will have to be seat in front of PC each and every time.health will go down for sure but may be earning will be go like rocket

you have to be online 24/7 for maintaining your badge level as its required.

My response time and rate are fine and I´m not online 24/7. I always log out for the night, apart from a couple of times when I just forget it.

Replying to messages in the morning or over the day works well enough for me.

but i faced that problem before.that was happen with me so why i said this.

Well, I´m sorry that you had problems with your response rate or time, but it´s just not true that you have to be online 24/7 to maintain your badge.

ooh yeah really thank you so much. i was making confusion between rate and time.that is why i was saying that.you are right. i was wrong.now perfectly cleared.

According to the evaluation criteria, as long as your response rate does not get below 90%, you should be fine. And mine was 100% for a long time even though I´m not anywhere near 24/7 online, and the few times my rate dropped, it was due to some bugs with spam messages, but didn´t have anything to do with not replying to messages in the middle of the night, so don´t be afraid to sleep, good sleep is important for your health and work too. 🙂
You just need to reply to everything within 24 hours, but not stay online 24 hours.

According to the evaluation criteria, as long as your response rate does not get below 90%, you should be fine. And mine was 100% for a long time even though I´m not anywhere near 24/7 online, and the few times my rate dropped, it was due to some bugs with spam messages, but didn´t have anything to do with not replying to messages in the middle of the night, so don´t be afraid to sleep, good sleep is important for your health and work too. 🙂

You just need to reply to everything within 24 hours, but not stay online 24 hours.

thank you dear for clearing my wrong thing

I haven’t seen this info posted anywhere and it could even vary based on your local time zone. Sometimes there are system delays too. I know withdrawal timing and level promotion timing aren’t always exact.

I doubt there is a way to predict this down to the second, but if so only Customer Support could tell you for sure.

I haven’t seen this info posted anywhere and it could even vary based on your local time zone. Sometimes there are system delays too. I know withdrawal timing and level promotion timing aren’t always exact.

I doubt there is a way to predict this down to the second, but if so only Customer Support could tell you for sure.

thank you very much.

Archived