About extra tip

srnashobhan

Question

19 answers to this question

Here’s what the Fiverr help says (it doesn’t mention the charge taken by Fiverr for tips so may not be totally up to date):

https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/providing-feedback

Tipping
Once an order is marked as complete and a positive review is left of three stars and above, you will have the option to leave a tip for the seller. The tip option will stay open for seven days after the order is complete.

19 hours ago, enricirne said:

I completed my order and selected "Later" for leaving a tip. But now I don't see how to access the tip option after I left my review and the order is complete? Is there a menu or other option I'm missing?

Figured it out -- had to do with the rating.  

Please anyone tell me? 

My buyer in the chat mentioned once the order is complete he will give me a Tip. So its the Buyer who used the word tip. I am scared would that have Impact on my profile. Like will I be flagged? Buyer has used the word Tip not me? Please Help???

If they’ve already tipped you once for that order, I don’t think so. I think you’d need to do what I suggested earlier (eg. creating a custom offer for the tip if you can’t create a new gig for tips).

If they haven’t already left a tip for the order, and it’s been complete for no more than 7 days they can do it like the help says.

@uk1000 thank you 🙂

@uk1000 so can the client tip me more then as the client wants to give ?\

If they’ve already tipped you once for that order, I don’t think so. I think you’d need to do what I suggested earlier (eg. creating a custom offer for the tip if you can’t create a new gig for tips).

If they haven’t already left a tip for the order, and it’s been complete for no more than 7 days they can do it like the help says.

Here’s what the Fiverr help says (it doesn’t mention the charge taken by Fiverr for tips so may not be totally up to date):

https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/providing-feedback

Tipping

Once an order is marked as complete and a positive review is left of three stars and above, you will have the option to leave a tip for the seller. The tip option will stay open for seven days after the order is complete.

@uk1000 so can the client tip me more then as the client wants to give ?\

can a buyer give you more tip after completing order.

can a buyer give you more tip after completing order.

According to me Yes. any time …provided you deliver beyond expectation or something similar to that. Or may be you demanded less but worked more and buyer has realized that.

ok thank you.I got it.Actually my buyer wanted to give tips after completing the order .Although she has completed the order but she asked me for more and I did thats why she wanted to tip more,so you think is there any way? @uk1000

Not really if the order is already complete and if you don’t have any free gigs under your level to create a “tip” gig.

If it’s okay with Fiverr (you could check with CS to be sure), you could create a custom offer in the gig related to the work done for the amount the buyer wants to tip, with the offer text “I will gratefully accept your tip” or something (I don’t know if it should mention that it is related to the extra work done - maybe), and then you could deliver a thank you text doc, if this was okayed beforehand (before creating the offer) with the buyer.

I think they can only tip you once after completing the order, and only if they’ve rated you with a high rating (5 stars?). Fiverr should change it so that people can leave tips without rating. Though if you have space for a new gig in your level you could create a “tip” gig so people could tip you at any time.

ok thank you.I got it.Actually my buyer wanted to give tips after completing the order .Although she has completed the order but she asked me for more and I did thats why she wanted to tip more,so you think is there any way? @uk1000

Guest merciavideo

that depends on the end of the order, if they happy with the final result, you can politely ask them if could give you a tip

you can politely ask them if could give you a tip

Please don’t do that - it’s very rude to ask for a tip. 😦

I think they can only tip you once after completing the order, and only if they’ve rated you with a high rating (5 stars?). Fiverr should change it so that people can leave tips without rating. Though if you have space for a new gig in your level you could create a “tip” gig so people could tip you at any time.

that depends on the end of the order, if they happy with the final result, you can politely ask them if could give you a tip

Archived