About feedback and accepting a gig

I have delivered more than 10 orders now…but several buyers do not accept their order since 4,5 days and do not send a message after I delivered their order…what happened if they avoiding to accept the order…As I know ,I can’t get money untill they accept delivered order…

I think buyers should be obligated to deliver feedback in time, just like sellers. Especially since a majority of our business depends on positive feedback.

I think buyers should be obligated to deliver feedback in time, just like sellers. Especially since a majority of our business depends on positive feedback.

after auto completing ,can customer add feedback again…

thank you…very much…

Ask them to reply. If not just wait 3 days and orders will auto complete :slight_smile:

Yes he can add a feedback if he came back.