About Fiverr account Report

farzana508

Hello everyone,

I,m in a confusion. I want to know more. Fiverr allowed sharing gigs on social media, Right?. According to Fiverr rules. I share my gig on the social media platform. If someone gets angry and reports to my account to share on social media platforms. Will there be any problem with my account?. I shared my gigs on social media yesterday. I think someone reported to my account because he was angry. I want to work at Fiverr for a long time this is my dream. What should I do now if someone reports to my account? I have already mailed Fiverr CS although I have not received any reply yet. Hope I will get good feedback from you. Please quickly reply to me.

Hello everyone,

I,m in a confusion. I want to know more. Fiverr allowed sharing gigs on social media, Right?. According to Fiverr rules. I share my gig on the social media platform. If someone gets angry and reports to my account to share on social media platforms. Will there be any problem with my account?. I shared my gigs on social media yesterday. I think someone reported to my account because he was angry. I want to work at Fiverr for a long time this is my dream. What should I do now if someone reports to my account? I have already mailed Fiverr CS although I have not received any reply yet. Hope I will get good feedback from you. Please quickly reply to me.

I think someone reported to my account

What makes you think your account was reported?

Hello everyone,

How do you know that someone reported you?

Fiverr allowed sharing gigs on social media, Right?

But it doesn’t mean that you can spam and break rules of other social media platforms. Each platform has their own rules that has nothing to do with fiverr.

What should I do now if someone reports to my account?

Nothing will happen to you if you didn’t break any rules.

Send FIVER links to only those social media post and pages that you thinks it worth of it .LIke if someone posted about Graphics design than share it their . OR if some one is looking for Graphics designer than share your link. Randomly sharing can demote your gig that its not worth as people are looking on it but not purchasing.

How do you know that someone reported you?

Fiverr allowed sharing gigs on social media, Right?

But it doesn’t mean that you can spam and break rules of other social media platforms. Each platform has their own rules that has nothing to do with fiverr.

What should I do now if someone reports to my account?

Nothing will happen to you if you didn’t break any rules.

@catwriter @mariashtelle1 Thank you for your valuable feedback. I know more or less about the rules of social media. I did not do anything that was against their policy. I share my gig on social media platform yesterday, He sent me a message, He is interested. He asked me to send my gig link and I send my gig link. Then he told me you are a spammer. Then he Blocks me. I’m very aware of my Fiverr account. I want to work here for a long time this my dream. I don’t want any problem with my account. I’m really afraid.

Send FIVER links to only those social media post and pages that you thinks it worth of it .LIke if someone posted about Graphics design than share it their . OR if some one is looking for Graphics designer than share your link. Randomly sharing can demote your gig that its not worth as people are looking on it but not purchasing.

Thank you so much for your helpful feedback

Why would it be a problem that people report you cause of anger if you haven’t broken TOS and did nothing wrong ?

Why would it be a problem that people report you cause of anger if you haven’t broken TOS and did nothing wrong ?

Hi, No one reported me, If someone does that, I want to know what I can do, that’s it.

Hi, No one reported me, If someone does that, I want to know what I can do, that’s it.

No one reported me, If someone does that, I want to know what I can do, that’s it.

If you didn’t break the rules, nothing will happen, and there’s no need for you to do anything.

However, the advice you got earlier could get you in trouble (to post your gig link if someone posts about graphic design; that would be spamming, because they didn’t ask for your gig link, they just posted something about graphic design), so don’t do it.

No one reported me, If someone does that, I want to know what I can do, that’s it.

If you didn’t break the rules, nothing will happen, and there’s no need for you to do anything.

However, the advice you got earlier could get you in trouble (to post your gig link if someone posts about graphic design; that would be spamming, because they didn’t ask for your gig link, they just posted something about graphic design), so don’t do it.

Thank you so much. I hope my account will not be a problem. I mail the Fiverr CS team and waiting for CS reply.

Archived