Fiverr Community Forum

About fiverr gig promote

Let’s start to know about promote fiverr gigs.
First of all we have to make sure about your ideal fiverr services. Then write unnicked title which we expert. And then write our important think on gig description to capture buyers attention. Write the gig description and always keep in mind that we have to win buyers by our gig description. Because we know that description is one of the most important aspects to create a gig. Add which services we will provide. Search the category that which is the best fit your gig and get idea. We have to add Name our Package, Package Description, Delivery Time, Revisions, Offer facility . Add keywords which keyword most of the people search. Those keywords will help to find firstly our account on Fiverr. Create and price for our fiverr gig packages. Give our gig a description and FAQ to establish our gig requirements. Create wonderful SEO image for your Gig. SEO image help to increase our fiverr account rank. Promote fiverr gig in social media LinkedIn, twitter etc. Share your gig and write 50 to 60 words article on LinkedIn and twitter. Stay Online 24 hours. Join forum.fiverr.com

This is my fiverr link I will provide B2B lead generation
https://www.fiverr.com/jubayerahmed141/provide-data-entry-and-highly-targeted-b2b-b2c-lead-generation-within-five-hours

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yes, I already check your link. please tell me what & which type of lead do you want?