Fiverr Community Forum

About fiverr studio option and hope to create studio

Hello,

I see Fiverr studio option and I like to create a Fiverr studio. Can I create a Fiverr studio?
I can create Whiteboard animations and 2d animations(but still I did not add gig I will do it soon).
So, I only need partner to create voice-over.

1 Like

This article will answer your question. :wink:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/creating-a-studio

1 Like

Thank you. I will read that article. :grinning:

1 Like

Do you have the option to be a studio lead on your profile?

1 Like

I can make white board animations and 2d animations. So, I think I can do something special. Lets see. Still I am not read article. I will read it and let’s see what to do… :blush: :blush: :grinning:

I think I can’t create a studio. Because of Studio is not available for all users. So, I think it is for level 1-2 sellers and pro, top-rated sellers. :hushed: :thinking: :thinking: :+1:
Thank you for telling me details.

From what I heard, it’s in beta and not open to everyone. I’m interested as a Voice Over Talent, but haven’t yet had the opportunity, nor seen it offered fro voice over yet. Time will tell!

2 Likes

I really appreciate your message. But however, we can’t start studio yet. I think We need to go to level 1 or 2. However, I can go to level one within a few months. So, If I can create studio I definitely will contact you. thank you, bro :+1: :+1:

1 Like

The trick is to Google what you’re looking for information about and THEN ask your question if it isn’t answered there.

How do we know how these things work? Because we looked it up and you can do the same.

2 Likes

OK. Sure. Thanks :+1: