Fiverr Community Forum

About Fiverr Studios

Hello. I would like to learn more about Fiverr Studios, there is not much information about it on the Internet and in the forum as a whole. I would like to know how I can work with the studio, offer my skills, etc. Thanks in advance for all the answers.

10 Likes

@visualstudios has setup a studio and had advertised on the forum for participants. I am sure they have first hand knowledge of how it works and the requirements.

4 Likes

You really, really can’t find any information about Fiverr studios??

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/what-is-a-fiverr-studio

6,2 seconds from hitting ctrl+T to searching on google.

6 Likes

I read this article. I would be interested to know how I can apply for a place in the studio or something like that to start working in the studio

2 Likes

It’s not something you apply for. Fiverr chooses those who they want to allow to be in a studio. I have a notice I can see on my profile saying I can join a studio if choose to.

4 Likes

If you are not eligible to be either a lead or a member, then there is nothing you can do.

If you actually read the article, it says so right there that it’s currently only available to a limited number of sellers.

3 Likes

I understood.Thank you for the answer.

2 Likes

25 posts were split to a new topic: Off topic from 471931 : Pending Review

Dont know how fiverr chose members and leaders, I have created Studio but when I search for member I dont see any in my top selling categorie…!

2 Likes

I don’t know very much about it, I also want to know more.

1 Like

Of all the above, I understand that not everyone can access the Studios and if you want to participate, you will not become participant by yourself, you should be chosen by leader or Fiverr.

1 Like

only need to under stand eligibility criteria to participate in fiverr studio.

1 Like

I think it’s probably a mixture of stats/data and manual review (especially for the studio lead option; they’ll want sellers they are reasonably sure they can trust), and then, as it’s a beta, probably there are criteria like some maximum number generally, and perhaps per category, and perhaps some randomizing factor as well.

Like when milestones was in beta, and many people already had it, I didnt get it, despite being level 2, and with great stats. I think I only noticed I had the option finally after I was leveled up.

They probably choose carefully for first implementation of betas, to be able to closely observe what happens, and then, step by step, add higher numbers of sellers, or scrap the feature, depending. At least that’s what seems like the common sense thing to do.

4 Likes

I hope so and my blessing are with you miiila.But I want to know how much this is important for sellers

1 Like

Well, that’s the point, isn’t it …

Fiverr still has it in beta and only available for a limited number of sellers.

Once they have enough research and results to work out whether or not it’s something that’s useful (for Fiverr!), we’ll then be able to work out whether or not it’s useful for the rest of us!

1 Like

It’s been in beta around 10.7 months. They should really have enough data in that time to see whether it’s useful enough to move it out of beta/allow its use by more sellers. Surely there must have been enough sales of studio gigs in that time that they can compare to similar sales of non-studio gigs.

1 Like

Still tweaking, apparently …

Here is what you will see on your profile when you become eligible to get studio invites:

You will be able to switch the button to on or off to show if you want to be invited to join a studio.

3 Likes

I just noticed that there are a lot more studio gigs appearing in certain categories.

I wonder if Fiverr is actively pushing them to the top or if there are just more and more sellers building studios.

As always, a platform will always do anything they can to promote a new feature so anyone who isn’t using it currently-me included- may be missing out on some sweet exposure.

1 Like

I think you cant join unless fiverr invites you.

1 Like