Fiverr Community Forum

About gig on Category

Can I open a gig in Digital Marketing in the same account where I am working as Graphics Designer?

5 Likes

Yes you can do this.

2 Likes

thank you but when tried to write description the social media sites were not taking there, whats the solution?

You can open any type of gig in your profile section. Even if your gigs are in different section. The more gigs, the more traffic to your profile.

1 Like

thank you but when tried to write description for opening SMM gig they didnt take social media sites name, whats the solution?

I don’t quite follow.

What is your gig name?

I tried to open Social Media Manager gig.

1 Like

Look at Fiverr’s term and conditions. If you are opening a gig that tries to link you with an outside website or anything outside, they won’t agree with it. Go to help and support and find out what is wrong. Ask them.

1 Like

ok dear, thanks a lot…

1 Like

It is explained here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451397-Creating-a-Gig

@mithila444 Sure! you can open. Fiverr always accepts the qualified and skilled sellers. You can open the gig in all the sectors in which you have skills. However, there is an opportunity for new sellers to open up to 7 gigs.

1 Like

Yeah you can do it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@taiyeba_wd Welcome to the freelancing world

1 Like

Thank you for appreciating :slight_smile:

1 Like

Obviously you can do it

1 Like

thanks dear for your comment…

1 Like

thanks for your comment…

thanks dear for your comment and welcome to you too…

1 Like