About my Fiverr exprience

mehedih1592

Fiverr is the best marketplace for newbie freelancers. If you want to build your account for long time, Just follow Fiverr terms of services. Read Community guidelines and stay safe.

Read Community guidelines

How come you’re using a stock photo as your profile image, then?

How is this your Fiverr experience? You just sum up the obvious.

It’s like saying: My life experience --> breathing in and breathing out.

Oh, Mario! I ❤️ reading your posts, I’m always in for a treat. 😛

OP said follow the Community guidelines. :thinking:

What would you do for just $5? Well, there are plenty of people across the web (and the rest of the world) who are perfectly willing to do practically anything for $5. That’s thanks to a site known as Fiverr. All about Fiverr Fiverr is an online marketplace that allows people from across the world to offer tasks and services (gigs) to potential clients. The site gets its name from the lowest amount that each user can charge for gigs to sell, which is $5 USD. This is known as a “microtransactio…

What would you do for just $5? Well, there are plenty of people across the web (and the rest of the world) who are perfectly willing to do practically anything for $5. That’s thanks to a site known as Fiverr. All about Fiverr Fiverr is an online marketplace that allows people from across the world to offer tasks and services (gigs) to potential clients. The site gets its name from the lowest amount that each user can charge for gigs to sell, which is $5 USD. This is known as a “microtransactio…

OP offers social media management, would you hire him, considering fake profile photo and plagiarism?

I always love it when you love my stuff.

I think I should consider dating you 😍

Archived