About my level on fiverr

spartazzlogos

spartazzlogos said: i am a level 2 seller

but i do not know that what happened

because the tag has been removed even i am not a level 1 seller now

i did a lot of work to achieve this level

i am going good with 99% positive rating

what should i do?

Contact Customer Support immediately. It might be a simply site glitch or you may have done something wrong. Either way, CS are the only people who can tell you what happened and why. Good luck!

i really do not know what i have done

really upset

because i did my best to achieve that level

they should give me a chance

i received 3 mails at a time

in 1st one they gave me warning

and at the same time i received 2nd mail about level 2 and then after few minutes 3rd mail in which i was not even on level 1

Hi spartazzlogos,

We recently received complaints about unsolicited messages sent from your account, promoting one of your Fiverr gigs. We kindly ask that you avoid sending such messages to users.

Note: These warnings may affect your eligibility for Levels, other features, and your account status.

Reply to @spartazzlogos:

Everyone has a chance to read the rules (ToS) anytime. Not knowing the rules is your fault.

The Cafe Unplugged logo is clearly stolen. It’s all over the internet and you know it.

You have a 25% non-mutual cancel ratio on that logo gig.

You spammed other Fiverr users.

You did those things. Only you can fix them.

Guest vectormoon

If I had a dollar for every time I see a stolen logo, I would quit my job and be rich.

spartazzlogos, Is your name Darja, and are you from Netherlands? Because if you are not, then why do you have her work in your portfolio? And not only her work, but work from other designers as well.

Reply to @spartazzlogos: You only responded to one of my statements. As to the stolen image, it is misleading. Your gig images should display work YOU have done and can do again. Taking someone else’s images is theft and is illegal. Don’t tell me others do it too, it’s still wrong and they just haven’t been caught yet. Anyway, all of your own actions made you lose levels.

Archived