Fiverr Community Forum

About My stock valuation Gig ( Outperformed SP500 since 2014 to now 40% annual return)

Hi Guys,

I have been working in the financial industry for the past 5 years in equity and CFD sector having graduated from MSCs finance. Analyzing stocks/investment is my daily routine and I have personally outperformed the SP500 since 2014 (Annual average return 40%+) to now with my stock recommendations and analytical skills. I can provide you my personal monthly one stock recommendation analysis with preset price target which will outperform the SP500 in combination with my other stock recommendation choices or you can request a detailed analysis into a company of your choice. My services differ from others as I will even provide you fundamental analysis into price projection of either my stock or stock your choice within the next 5 years. It has been proven to be highly accurate.

Please do support this ideal. I am here to help the average retail investor to live their dream. Visit the link below:

https://www.fiverr.com/jasonren2127/help-with-finance-stocks-and-company-valuations

Thank you.
Regards

2 Likes

@jasonren2127
you welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes.:slightly_smiling_face: