About New account if already have account

mithila444

No.

Fiverr Terms of Service:

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

I know the TOS is a lot to read. I get it. When I first saw how long it was, I went yikes.
But please, seriously, I mean it, I’m tellin’ ya,
Read the TOS.

I’m assuming you read it a while ago when you first signed up,
but get yourself a cup of coffee (it’s gonna take some time for sure!), get a comfy
chair or sofa, and please read the TOS.

No.

Fiverr Terms of Service:

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

thanks, dear for your comment, I got it.

Archived