About NuDge button

shery2011

Hello Every One My Name is Shaheryar shafi and i m from Pakistan today i got a order but the buyer does not provide his company name so i done a order so there is button called nudge to remind your buyer in order to provide you information that what you have to do …A nudge is basically just a quick way to remind the buyer. clicking the button adds the following message to the buyer on the order page “NUDGE NUDGE! Any news about the stuff I need for your order? If you have any questions, I’ll be happy to help.”

What might be more appropriate if you needed the company name from your buyer is to send a nice message saying:

“Hi, can you please tell me the company name for this project as I need it in order to complete your order” rather than the rude and unhelpful auto message “NUDGE NUDGE! Any news about the stuff I need for your order? If you have any questions, I’ll be happy to help”.

Specific questions are always helpful to getting the specific information you need 🙂

That’s a horrible idea. The seller is not entitled to any money until they complete the order for the buyer. If a buyer does not provide the necessary requirements for an order, the money still belongs to the buyer – since the seller has done nothing to earn it.

Archived