Fiverr Forum

About NuDge button

Hello Every One My Name is Shaheryar shafi and i m from Pakistan today i got a order but the buyer does not provide his company name so i done a order so there is button called nudge to remind your buyer in order to provide you information that what you have to do …A nudge is basically just a quick way to remind the buyer. clicking the button adds the following message to the buyer on the order page “NUDGE NUDGE! Any news about the stuff I need for your order? If you have any questions, I’ll be happy to help.”

Actually what is your question ? :slight_smile:
Did you complete order with out order get started on fiverr.com?

no sir i am talking about tips and tricks you did not read whole thread right …

It’s not a tip or trick. It’s a common thing that everyone here knows.

hihih i thought no body know this one trick

Evidently.

LOL. :joy:

This is trick or tip ? every body do not know. I think this is only a name of any kkind of data.

This is trick or tip ? Every body know about this ? I think this is only a name of any kind of data.

Great, this topic is made in a section of Fiverr forum called “Data for Sellers”. Just joking, this topic doesn’t belongs in this section, it would rather be fine in Conversation section. :+1:

What might be more appropriate if you needed the company name from your buyer is to send a nice message saying:

“Hi, can you please tell me the company name for this project as I need it in order to complete your order” rather than the rude and unhelpful auto message “NUDGE NUDGE! Any news about the stuff I need for your order? If you have any questions, I’ll be happy to help”.

Specific questions are always helpful to getting the specific information you need :slight_smile:

I would think it’s only obvious given the OP’s situations, that a direct, specific question would solve that problem, instead of a ‘NUDGE’

yes send him or her a message i have someone that never filled out the requirements over a year now i just gave up on it. Fiverr should just give the seller the money automatically after like 30 days if someone does not give requirements.

That’s a horrible idea. The seller is not entitled to any money until they complete the order for the buyer. If a buyer does not provide the necessary requirements for an order, the money still belongs to the buyer – since the seller has done nothing to earn it.

thanks you